Chapter 100

okay..enjoy..tHIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER..FINal

comment&vote bc this time it's really important :)

A/N at the end and please read it

enjoy

-Ivy xx

++

March 5, 2030

Harry's POV

15 years. That's how long I've been behind the bars, kept away from the world. 15 years since I've last seen anybody from my life. For 15 years I've been suffering, filled with regret, with so many questions in my head. How is everyone doing? What have I missed? Does anyone hate me because of my decision? I hope not. I hope my mother managed to find the strength to forgive me. 

There were tough days, when I was so close to losing my shit and so close to ending my life right there where I was. But, it was her keeping me alive and strong. The woman I haven't been able to stop thinking about for those long 15 years. There hasn't been a day when I wasn't thinking about her, what is she doing, is she happy. There hasn't been a day where I wasn't regretting my decision and every other choice I've made. But, would I do it all over again?

Yes. Even if that would be possible, I'd to everything the same way. Yes, being without her, being kept away from her was the worst thing that has happened to me, but I know it was the best for her. I know she finally had a chance to be happy. I could never make her happy. I was in prison and just the thought of her coming to see me every days, coming to this hell, seemed so wrong when I know she should be out there, living her life and finding true happiness.

I hope she is happy. I hope she found a man who makes her happy. The one who puts a smile on her face every day, the one who makes her laugh. The one who takes her to dinners and the one who does all those things with her I was never able to. I wonder if she has any kids. If she does, I'm sure they're as beautiful as she is. Even though I haven't seen her is so long, I know she's still as beautiful as she always was. I know she's still an angel.

Now, when I'm driving to my stepdad's company, I'm trying to decide if I want her to know I got out of prison. The only people who know I'm out are my stepdad, my lawyer and I. I didn't want anyone else to know because that would just be a mess. But, I'm sure Robin has informed everyone by now.

I'm not sure I'm going to contact her. I mean, I want do, I'm fucking dying just to hear her voice and to see her, but then, I don't know. I want to see her and make sure she's happy, but I know that seeing her happy because of another man who's able to hold her and kiss her would kill me. I know it's my fault and that I could prevent that from happening if I tried just a little bit more. Also, I don't want to fuck up her life. The last time I came back into her life I've brought so many worries and problems into her life and I don't want her to go through hell again. 

"We're here." the driver says and I nod before I step out of the car, cussing my stepdad under my breath. Don't get me wrong, but he's showing off with his money, like he's shoving it into my face, rubbing it against my face. 

The old me would probably cause a scene because he wants me to see him in his big building where he's probably going to yell at me how I ruined his company because I was the one who was supposed to run it after him. But, prison has changed me. 

After so many years of keeping my rage inside of myself and pouring it out through a pen on a paper of the notebook Christine has given to me, I managed to learn how to control it. How to control my rage and basically every other emotion I have. All I was doing was writing and writing. Thanks to that I managed to be 'good' and get out sooner because of my good behaviour.