Chapter 11

''You're so funny.'' Luke's soft voice speaks.

''I'm not. I'm just pretending to be funny.'' I say and second after I'm laughing at myself. As I laugh I, somehow, push Luke's phone on the ground. We both bent down to take it. I grab the phone at the same time as he does and he blushes. We look at each other and I just realized how beautiful his eyes are. And now I just make a funny face.

''You're crazy.'' He informs me through his laugh. I nod. I really needed this. Little hangout with my friend and ice cream and park. I feel amazing now, though, better than before. I'm so happy. I pushed Harry out of my thoughts. Just for now. Tomorrow I'll be thinking about him again. Ugh. I look at the boy sitting next to me and realize that I'm not alone.

Sometimes I feel like I'm all alone in this world. Like nobody cares for me. Not even my mom, Bella or Sus. Or even Harry. But, then I realize that they're always there for me and they can see when something is wrong with me. Just like Luke. I thought he's a rich asshole, and popular boy, but he's not. He's so caring and funny. I'm not all alone on this shitty world and I'm glad about it. I feel happy about it.

I hug Luke so tight and he hugs me back after a while, probably taken back with my actions.

''Thank you Luke.'' I whisper in his ear. He nod and pulls out of our hug.

''Look I-I have to tell you something.'' He says playing with his fingers.

''Okay, I'm listening. What is it?'' I ask him and he takes a deep breath and opens his mouth to speak.

''I like you Chris. I really like you. I know you love Harry and everything and I'm sorry because I'll probably ruin our friendship with this. But I-I just can't hold it in side anymore. I like everything about you. You're different than other girls and like you for months. Actually maybe even years...I'm sorry for ruining this and-I'm sorry.'' He finishes and I just stare at him. I'm so confused. He can't like me. He just can't. We're friends. What the hell did just happen?

''Please just say something. If you don't want to be my friend anymore it's okay, I understand.'' he whispers and I quickly grab his hand.

''No, Luke. You're my friend. One of the best. I don't want to lose you. This won't change anything between us. I'm sorry. I wish I could feel the same about you but I don't. I'm sorry. We're still friends. Okay?'' I tell him. He smiles and nods which makes me smile.

''Let's go home. I'm so tired.'' I yawn practically in his face. He laughs and says soon after,

''Yeah. Let's go.'' I jump on his back and he takes a hold of my legs. Oh, Luke I love you. As a friend of course.

HARRY'S POV

''One more.'' I say to the man and he raises his eyebrow. I'm in the bar drinking. I came here 15 minutes ago. I don't even know why. I just felt like I need some alcohol in my system.

''Harry let's go home.'' I hear a female voice behind me. Oh, it's just Gemma.

''Go Gemmy. Leave me alone.'' I spit.

''No Harry we're going! Now!'' she yells as she pulls my hair.

''Okay, okay I'm going. Let go of my hair, now.''  I surrender and pay for my drink.

''Sit in the car.'' She orders and I roll my eyes.

''Okay, mum.'' I tease her to make her smile, but it doesn't work.

''Why did you come for me?'' I ask her once we sit in the car.

''Harry you're my brother! I don't want anything bad happen to you. And I know if you get drunk again, you'll get in trouble. Again.'' she whisper-yells and I move the strand of her hair behind her ear.