All Too Well (10 Minute Version) Andy Barber

Since Taylor Swift's Red (Taylor's Version) dropped, I've had this song on repeat and I've been like this ever since:

With that being said, this LONG ASS imagine was HEAVILY inspired by the song and the short film! I do NOT own the lyrics!!!

This is my very first Andy Barber fanfic. I thought this song fit perfectly with him. I hope y'all don't mind that it's not a Chris fanfic.

WARNING: HEARTBREAK, ANGST, SADNESS, brief mention of sex, FUCKING SADNESS!

Lastly, I hope the format I chose isn't too confusing. Bold text are Taylor's lyrics. What's in italics are flashbacks. 

***

"Alright, Y/N, we're ready whenever you are."

Y/N looked up as she heard her producer's voice through the microphone. She nodded and walked up to the music stand a couple of feet in front of her. She grabbed the headphones and put them on. She looked down at the music stand and saw the music sheets. The lyrics written above the music notes. She swallowed hard as her fingers brushed along the words written in black ink.

"Ready?" The producer asked. Y/N jumped as his voice boomed through the headphones.

"Sorry. Yes," she responded.

A couple of seconds, the music started playing. Y/N placed her hands on the earpads. Her head began to move along with the beat. She leaned closer to the microphone and began singing..

"I walked through the door with you

The air was cold

But something about it felt like home somehow

And I, left my scarf there at your sister's house

And you've still got it in your drawer even now

Oh, your sweet disposition

And my wide-eyed gaze

We're singing in the car, getting lost upstate

Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place

And I can picture it after all these days

And I know it's long gone and that magic's not here no more

And I might be okay but I'm not fine at all...

'Cause there we are again on that little town street

You almost ran the red 'cause you were lookin' over at me

Wind in my hair, I was there

I remember it all too well..."

She closed her eyes. The memory started to play in her mind like a movie.