Making Hot Chocolate Bombs

Day 5 of Fic-Mas: Making Hot Chocolate Bombs

"Ooooooooo, what do we have here, sweetheart?" Chris asked as he walked in the kitchen, already reaching for a piece of chocolate. Y/N playfully slapped his hand away. "Hey! I want some," Chris pouted.

"Apparently there's a thing called hot chocolate bombs and I want to try to make some," Y/N said as she double checked all the ingredients on top of the kitchen counter. "and if you're a good boy, I just might give you one."

"And, if I'm a bad boy?" Chris raised an eyebrow, his lips slowly forming a smirk.

"No chocolate," Chris rolled his eyes, not in the slightest bit scared of her threat. "On my naked body for you to lick," she finished. Chris' eyes turned dark for a second, trying not to get too excited about what's in store for him tonight if he behaves.

"Well, how can I help?" He asked.

"You really want to help?" She smiled, a little excited.

"Yes. I'm done with all my ASP interviews for the day. So, I'm all yours," he leaned in for a sweet kiss. "Plus, if I help you, we'll finish faster and get to the bedroom chocolate festivities," he wiggled his eyebrows.

"You're such a horndog," she playfully pushed him away.

"But, you still love me," he grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a deep kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pushing her flush against his body.

"Yes, I still do," she mumbled against his lips between kisses as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Chris pulled back and pressed his forehead against hers. "I really do love you, ya know?"

"I do know," she smiled at him. "Now help me with these."

"So, what exactly are hot chocolate bombs?" He asked.

"You know those bath bombs I have?" Chris nodded before she continued, "they're kind of like that, but for hot chocolate. You put the chocolate mix, marshmallows, sprinkles, and chocolate bits inside the chocolate sphere ball. You put it in a mug and pour hot milk over it. Then, you watch it turn into a nice cup of hot chocolate."

"Sounds like a lot of work-"

"It's not that hard. Well, the instructions make it seem easy and I think we can do it."

"Okay, Princess, lead the way," he said as he rolled up his sleeves, ready to help.

Chris put the chocolate in the microwave for a few minutes as Y/N got the sphere mold baking tray ready and put the marshmallows, sprinkles, and chocolate bits in different bowls.

Together they put a thin layer of chocolate in the tray, waited a few seconds to add another layer. After removing them carefully out of the tray, Y/N continued to make the top half of the chocolate sphere, while Chris filled the inside with chocolate bits and marshmallows. By the time Chris finished filling up 6 half spheres, the top halves were ready. Together they sealed the two pieces with more melted chocolate. Once they were dry, they dunked the top half in chocolate and quickly added the sprinkles on top as the final touch.

"Not bad for a first time," Chris said as he looked at the six chocolate bombs on the plate.

"But, do they taste as good as they look?" She asked as she turned on her heel, ready to get a couple of mugs and the milk to test out their chocolate bombs.

Chris stopped her from taking her first step and pulled her towards him. "I don't know, but let's find out," he said as he dipped his finger in the leftover melted chocolate. His chocolate covered finger brushed against her neck, immediately making her giggle. Chris leaned in, the tip of his nose brushing along her jaw, taking in the smell of sweet chocolate less than an inch away from his lips. His tongue slowly licked up the curve of her neck, earning a small moan as his lips reached her sweet spot. "Tasty. Very tasty," his voice was so low and silky, it sent a shiver down Y/N spine.

"These are gonna have to wait," Y/N grabbed Chris hand and led him to their shared bedroom.

"What about the chocolate?!" He asked.

"Forget the chocolate. I need you now," she said before she closed their bedroom door.