First Anniversary - Part 4: First Date

Warning: Guns at a shooting range

PLEASE keep all your comments on guns and gun control to yourself. I would like to keep this a friendly free space for EVERYONE regardless your stance on certain topics - political or not. This is just an imagination fanfiction story - literally FICTION. As in NOT real. So please keep that in mind. Any comments regarding guns and gun control will ALL be delated.

If you don't like what I just said, feel free to skip this chapter. 

Lastly, remember this mini-series was previously written for a Teen Wolf character for my TW fanfiction. So, some y'all might have a better understanding than others if you have seen the show, if not, that's okay too! I've tried my best to take out all the supernatural aspects of the original fanfiction imagine and edited it to fit with Chris and his storyline for this mini-series. Enjoy!

***

Y/N parks her car and walks into the gun range. She notices no one at the front desk or a letter anywhere in the lobby. She rings the bell on the counter, "Hello?"

"HEY!" Stiles shouts as he pops up from behind the front counter making Y/N jump out of her skin.

With her hand in front of her heart, "Jesus Christ!"

"No, Stiles."

"Why am I not surprised to see you here, Stiles?"

Stiles is on the lacrosse team with Chris. The two had been friends since elementary. He was truly one of a kind. Smart, loyal, quirky, and is known for his sarcasm. So, Y/N is not at all surprised that Stiles would be involved in whatever Chris has up his sleeve.

"I don't know if I should be hurt by your sarcastic comment or proud of you for finally speaking my language?" he smiles.

"Should I even ask how you managed to get yourself behind the counter let alone this place to yourself?"

"Must you really question my skills?"

"Yes."

"I told Officer Parrish my dad - the sheriff - needed to see him ASAP and right on cue the radio said or should I say Lydia said 'all units to 3089 Wicked Ave' which made him run out the door practically begging me to watch this place but you wanna know the best part?" Stiles leans in closer to Y/N and whispers, "There is no 3089 on Wicked Ave."

Y/N laughs. She is not surprised the lengths Stiles would go to pull something off like this. He's known for getting in trouble for using his dad's credibility to do things in favor for him or his friends.

"So you better get through your next task as quickly as possible because Officer Parrish will be back any minute. Once you complete your task, you'll get your second letter."

Stiles hands Y/N the envelope and she notices it's already been opened. She glares at Stiles, "Yes, I read it. I couldn't help my nosy self. Hurry up and shoot ten bullets on each target."

Y/N opens the letter and reads.

They say first impressions are very important, and babe, you most certainly made quite the impression on our first date. You were beautiful (as always) with your hair down and slightly pulled back, wearing your jean mini-skirt and leather jacket over your green V-neck tee that highlighted your hazel eyes. However, your first impression wasn't what you wore, it's what you showed me; your confidence, your strength, and your inspiration.

You'll receive your next letter once you complete hitting your targets. No cheating!

- Chris