First Kiss In The Snow

Day 11 of Fic-mas: First kiss in the snow

A/N: I live in a place where it NEVER snows. So, hopefully I got the snow writing description stuff right. If not, sorry!

***

Chris turned around to see Y/N, who was looking at the beautiful winter wonderland scenery in front of her.  They had reached the top of the hiking trail and as she looked down, Boston was covered in a nice, fluffy sheet of snow. Down by the park, kids were running around while throwing snowballs at each other. The pine trees along the trail looked like they had been covered in powder. Although it was freezing, the sun was out, making today a perfect day to walk a hiking trail.

As Y/N took in the scene in front of her, Chris took in every small feature. Her nose was a dark shade of pink and her cheeks were flushed with a lighter hint of pink, thanks to the cold. Her eyelashes were long and beautiful with a light coat of mascara. Chris didn't know if it was being outside with the sun or the entire city being covered with snow, or a combination of both, but her eyes were brighter and crystal clear than ever before. Her beautiful eyes are what drew his attention when he first saw her at a mutual friend's holiday party, but looking at them now, they were absolutely breathtaking. He would love to stare into them all day and get lost in her mesmerizing eyes. 

His eyes flickered to her lips. They were a pinkish-redish color and looked so soft and smooth. He wondered  what her lips tasted like. More importantly, what their first kiss would be like. They have been on a couple of dates already but he didn't want to rush into anything. He knew there was something special about Y/N and he wanted to enjoy every moment with her.

"You're staring," she broke his trance. She took one more look at the beautiful scene in front of her before turning to look at him.

His lips slowly formed a small smile as his eyes softened. "I can't help it. You're beautiful."

She bit her bottom lip, trying to fight a big smile.

Suddenly, it started snowing. Little tiny snowflakes slowly made their way down from the clear sky. She giggled as she looked up. "It's snowing!"

Chris grabbed her mitten covered hand, causing her to look at him. She locked her eyes with his beautiful piercing blue eyes. She took a deep breath and said, "you know, i've never been kissed in the snow before."

Chris' lips widened, silently grateful she threw in the hint. He wasn't gonna let this moment pass by.

"Honestly, neither have I," he admitted as he slowly pulled her in.

Her heart was thundering against her chest as she too had been waiting for this moment. She leaned up on her toes and closed her eyes just seconds before his lips touched hers. His lips were soft and gentle. He cupped her cheek causing her to gasp against his lips at his cold glove against her cheek. She didn't care. She wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen their kiss.

Their first kiss was different from their past first kisses with others. It was magical. It was pure bliss and just as perfect as the winter wonderland scene they were in.