Fuck Me - Andy Barber (Smut)

Warning: Smut.
Umm, there's another possible warning, but I don't want to give it away. It's not too bad... so read at your own discretion.

***

Andy opened the door to the small dive bar just outside of Boston. On weekends, it was always packed. But, tonight, on a Wednesday night, the bar was mostly empty except for a young girl sitting at the bar by herself.

Andy walked up to the bar and sat down at one of the empty bar stools. "Can I have a Manhattan with the best whiskey you have on your shelf?" He asked the bartender.

Y/N turned to her left to see a handsome man sitting on the empty bar stool next to her. He had dark hair, neatly combed back with either hairspray or gel. She shouldn't tell, but given the dark suit he had on, she imagined he was a big deal. Probably a CEO or lawyer of some sort.

She didn't care. All she cared about was how beautiful his bright blue eyes were when they locked with hers. She could get lost in the pools of his ocean blue eyes. His beard was neatly taken care of. She wondered how it felt. She's never kissed a guy with any facial hair. Would it tickle? Would it be rough against her cheek? Neck? Between her legs?

Her cheeks felt hot at the thought. She realized she was busted. She bit her bottom lip when he gave her a smirk, no doubt enjoying catching her checking him out. She silently prayed he couldn't read minds.

"Can I get you another drink?" He asked her.

"Oh, no. It's okay, but thank you," she turned back to her drink and slurped what was left of it.

Andy chuckled. "Come on, just one drink. We don't even have to talk."

Y/N looked back at him. Her lips slowly formed a small smile. "Well, I think it would be rude of me to at least not know your name."

"Andy," he smiled back at her.

"Nice to meet you, Andy. I'm Y/N," she extended her hand. He didn't hesitate to shake it and when he did, an electric shock shivered down their spine.

"Can I sit here?" Andy pointed at the empty stool between them.

"Please do."

Andy moved over as he asked the bartender to bring Y/N another drink. He turned back to her and started checking her out. He absolutely loved that her hair was pulled back into a high ponytail. He could see every inch of her beautiful face.

Her cheeks were high and round, hinted with a shade of pink, no doubt from her feeling flushed with his gaze on her. Her red lips were small but full. He imagined how they would feel against his lips, on his neck , around his dick....

Andy cleared his throat, trying to shake off the mental image of her on her knees in front of him. "What are you doing here on a Wednesday night?"

Y/N let out a deep and heavy sigh. "I feel like that would be a 5th date kind of conversation."

"5th date, uh? We haven't even had our first date and you're already thinking about our fifth," Andy chuckled.

"I'm more of a one-night stand kind of girl," she answered.

Andy's dick twitched. He tried so hard to fight a groan.

"Sorry. I'm not usually this bold, but I can't help it when it comes to you for some reason," she smirked. "Anyways, to answer your question, I had a really shitty day." She sighed. "I got one of my midterm finals back and failed. To top that off, my mom gave me shit for it. Telling me, I'm 24 and I should have my life together already. She's embarrassed to have a lowlife daughter, who can't even do anything right in her life. Her exact words.