Snow Angels

Day 13 of Fic-Mas: Playing in the snow / making snow angels

A/N: This is a Part 2 to the Day 7 prompt.

***

"I love you," she smiled.

"I love you too," he leaned in to kiss her underneath the falling snowflakes.

She placed her hand on his chest, just above his heart and pulled back. "Can I do something I've never done but always wanted to since I was a kid?"

"We can do whatever you want."

"Can we make snow angels?"

Chris' lips smiled wide. "Of course. Come on," he grabbed her hand and led her to the part of the backyard that had a lot of space to make snow angels. "All you gotta do is lay down and move your arms and legs like you're doing jumping jacks," he explained. "It's not that hard."

He laid down and did as he explained. He started making his own snow Angel. Y/N laid down a few feet away from him to make sure her Angel wouldn't ruin Chris'. She giggled as she moved her arms and legs while snowflakes continued to fall down from the dark night sky. Dodger ran around between the two, barking and taking turns licking their faces.

"Bubba!" Chris laughed. "You're gonna ruin my Angel!" He joked.

"Maybe he wants to make his own snow doggy angel," Y/N laughed as Dodger rolled around in the snow..

After a few minutes, they both got up and saw their angels next to each other. She smiled, "their wings are touching as if they're holding hands."

"Maybe they're soulmates just like us," Chris smiled at her. "There's just one thing missing," he said. He walked around his angel and drew a big heart in between the two angels. Then, he drew a halo above each angel.

"There," she said when he stood back next to her, and held his hand. "Two perfect angels."

Chris started laughing. Y/N smiled as she watched him. "What? What's so funny?" She asked him.

"Oh, honey, we are the furthest thing from Angels," he chuckled as he pulled her in for a deep and passionate kiss. He dug his hands on her hips, bringing her closer to him. He pecked her lips before pulling back. "What do you say we go back in and warm up?"

Chris' eyes were filled with lust, making Y/N excited. "Oh, I can think of a way to get us all warmed up," she bit her lip before leaning in against her ear. "Naked."

Chris let out a deep, sexy chuckle, "I told you we aren't angels."

Y/N shrieked as Chris lifted her up over his shoulder and smacked her ass. He whistled for Dodger to get inside the house and go into his bed. Chris rushed too fast to the door that he slipped and fell, bringing Y/N with him. Chris groaned as he hurt his butt, while Y/N giggled. She grabbed some snow and threw it at Chris. He chuckled before hovering over her. He held his own weight before leaning down to kiss her. "I love you."

"I love you too," she smiled at him. "This was a fun first show experience all thanks to you."