The First Time (Smut)

Warning: SMUT!!!!

Author's Note: I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. Life has been crazy in every stressful possible way. Thankfully, things have slowed down and are somewhat back to normal. So, enjoy this requested prompt of Chris Evans taking your virginity.

***

Chris exited the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist. Water dripped as he ran a hand through his hair. He came to a halt when he saw Y/N curled into a ball on the bed. He looked around to double check he was in the right hotel room.

Chris and Y/N were on their annual summer vacation together. Something they had done every summer since their freshman year in college. 10 years since then they've grown to be the best of friends who looked forward to summer to be reunited.

Regardless where they went, they each had their own room and exchanged the spare room key with each other in case of emergencies. For a split second, Chris thought he was in the wrong room until he remembered all his belongings were in the bathroom.

With her back still to him, she mumbled, "honestly, I don't know what came over me - maybe it's the exhaustion from our hike today - but I'm in a bummed out mood."

The truth was she wasn't entirely bummed. Besides the fact that she's been in love with him since she first met him in college, she was getting tired of going on these trips and their relationship was not progressing and moving out of the friend zone. It's gotten to the point where she was considering this to be their last summer vacation trip because the pain was too much at this point.

Also, she was in a needy mood and wanted some cuddles.

"Say no more. Let me get dressed." Chris went back into his bathroom and quickly put on a pair of grey sweats and a white t-shirt. When he exited the bathroom, she was still curled into a ball. He climbed into bed and leaned against the headboard. He gently started rubbing her back. She hummed in approval. With her eyes still closed, she turned around to face him. Chris tried so hard not to stare at her. She looked so beautiful. His fingers ran through her hair, slowly massaging her scalp in the process.

"What do you need?" He spoke softly.

She hesitated for a second. She wanted to ask something of him that they had never done before. She bit her bottom lip, her eyes still closed. "Can you cuddle with me?"

Chris's heart skipped a beat. When he first met her in college, of course he was attracted to her. She was beautiful. However, his feelings slowly grew over the years. They grew more after each summer when they would spend two entire weeks together.

"Of course," he whispered. He slid down and rested his head on the pillow. He rolled over to his side and slung his arm around her waist. Chris left a small gap between their bodies, unsure exactly what kind of cuddling she was in the mood for.

She wasn't having it. She needed to be close to him. She grabbed his arm and pulled him in, pressing his chest to her back. She snuggled closer to him, purposely wiggling her butt against his groin area. She smirked as he fought against a groan.

He felt his dick harden quickly and he didn't want her to feel it. He cleared his throat. "Sorry, this position isn't working for me."

He pulled away from her and nudged her to face him again. He thought this would be better- safer. Boy was he wrong.

She curled up against him, their chests touching one another, and her face buried at the crook of his neck. Her muscles relaxed as she breathed in his scent. Chris's hand gripped her waist as her nose brushed against his Adam's apple.