Deputy's Girl

AU: Chris as a deputy. I think we call agree we love to see that man in a uniform 😉

Author's Note: This is one of my Teen Wolf imagines. I changed it to fit a Chris AU, but left the names of some of the Teen Wolf characters.

****

Y/N was standing in the middle of her living room in a sparkly silver dress, matching high heels that showed off her toned legs. Curls hung nicely down to the middle of her back with only a touch of make-up, making her face look fresh and natural. The living room was filled with people she knew, family, friends, and cops, her dad's co-workers.

From where she was standing, she saw her best friend, Steve sitting next to Scott on the sofa. Across from them by the fireplace, Steve's friend, Stiles whispered something into Lydia's ear, making her blush as they held hands and stood close to each other.

By the window stood a tall, lean man with his back facing Y/N. She's rarely seen him in other clothes besides his uniform, but she knew by the figure, the short dark hair, and that bubble butt she'd recognize from anywhere. It was her secret boyfriend, Deputy Chris Evans.

Liam reached Y/N with two cups in his hands, giving her one of the cups, "Admiring the butt again, are we?"

Y/N laughed. "You know me too well, Dunbar."

"It's a good thing he doesn't have super hearing," Liam shook his head with a smile on his face. "I got you a Sprite."

"Oooo," Y/N accepted the cup with a smile. "With vodka? Tequila? Rum?"

"None. It's just a Sprite," Liam answered. He rolled his eyes when Y/N gave him an annoyed look. "I didn't want to get you the good stuff considering your dad - the sheriff - is here. I don't want him to arrest me knowing you have to drive yourself home."

"Ugh, what's a New Year's Eve party without alcohol?" Y/N whined. "I can't kiss my boyfriend at midnight. A little alcohol could help cure the pain."

"Your boyfriend also happens to be a cop. I'm sure he would disapprove of you drinking as well," Liam took a sip of his coke. "Besides, when are you going to tell your dad? It's been a few months already. Don't you think it's time already?"

"You're right," she grabbed a glass of champagne from a waiter who walked by. She chugged the cold drink and handed the empty glass to Liam. "Wish me good luck," she walked away from Liam and towards her father who was in the foyer.

"Dead girl walking." Liam mumbled.

Sheriff Y/L/N had an arm around his wife's waist, talking to a couple and laughing about something Y/N thought only they would find funny.

You can do this, she thought to herself. Dad will totally understand. At least I hope so.

Y/N smiled as she approached her father and his wife. "You two are the cutest thing ever."

"Thank you, honey." Her dad smiled.

"I'm so glad we picked out that dress. It looks so great on you," Melissa, Y/N's stepmother, added.

"It's almost midnight," Y/N noticed.

"Honey, I really wish you had brought someone," sympathy wavered in her father's voice.

"Well," she lingered. "Honestly I've been seeing someone, dad. I just didn't want to bring him because I didn't know how you would take it."

"That's great!" He yelled with excitement. "I'm so glad you're seeing someone. You're a senior. It's your last year of college, and you deserve to fall in love."