Quarantine (Smut)

Author's Note: This is my first Chris Evans smut. I'm NOT very good at writing smut. So, if it's shit, don't tell me. I already know, ha.

Also, I have no more ideas to write more Chris Imagines. If you have any, let me "hear" them in the comments!

***

Chris closed the door to his house, panting as he took off Dodger's leash from his collar. Dodger quickly made his way to his water bowl, lapping up the cool liquid. Wanting some cold water himself, he walked to his kitchen. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Y/N laying down on the hardwood floors in the middle of the kitchen.

Y/N was renting the house next door to Chris for the past year. When the US government ordered a shut down and stay-at-home order, Y/N didn't know where to go as her lease was already up and the contract for her place fell through due to the pandemic.

Lucky for her, Chris offered her to stay with him. He had an extra spare bedroom that could be hers for as long she wanted to stay. Plus, he didn't want to be home alone under quarantine when his family was back in Boston.

Now six months later, she's laying on the floor completely frustrated by everything and everyone. She was mad no one seemed to know how to follow simple and basic rules that would have prevented the virus from spreading and would have shorten this quarantine. She missed going out with her friends and seeing her entire family on holidays. More importantly, she missed sex.

"What are you doing?" Chris asked.

Y/N sighed over dramatically. "I'm bored and frustrated."

Chris grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. Nearly chugging the entire bottle before sitting down next to her on the floor. He playfully slapped her thigh - which sent a tingle all over her body - before laying down next to her.

"What has you so frustrated?" He asked.

"Everything."

Chris rolled his eyes before he turned to face her. "Everything can't make you frustrated."

She turned to look at him. "You're still panting so hard from your run and that's fucking annoying."

I imagine that's how you would sound while riding your hard dick, she thought to herself.

She closed her eyes and groaned to herself, knowing she couldn't help it. If she wasn't so damn tired of her sex toys, she would be out on a Tinder date right now. Except, she couldn't. She wouldn't take a chance like that during a pandemic where so many people were dying from COVID-19.

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "My heart rate will slow down in a bit. This helps," he closed his eyes, getting ready to meditate.

"I'm sorry," he peeked an eye open to look at her. "I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm just really frustrated."

He closed his eyes and smirked, "the same way I've been really frustrated and why I've been running or walking with Dodger 3 times a day?"

Her eyes flew wide open as she gasped. She turned to face him, seeing that devilish smirk on his handsome face.

They're just friends. They've never shown an interest in each other as something more, but maybe, given the current situation, maybe they can be something a bit more. Like friends with benefits.

"You're sexually frustrated too?" She asked.

"Yup," he popped the 'p' with his lips, causing her to wonder what his lips could do on her naked body.

She bit her lip and pulled her legs together. "How long as it been for you?"

"Too long."

She didn't know how long it was for him, but for her, it was New Years Eve. She had drunken, slutty sex with a guy she met at some Hollywood Star house party Chris invited her to. She knew Chris was one of the biggest actors, but that's not why she was friends with him. She didn't care about how much money he was making or the A-list friends he had in his phone contacts. She loved how loyal, kindhearted, and honest he was with her. She was a bit on the wild side and Chris was someone who made her want to get her shit together. She wanted to be a good person like him. He brought that out in her.