Vajazzling Kit (NSFW/SMUT)

Warning: SEX! NSFW!!! SEX!!!!

Author's Note: If you read my Cody Christian fanfiction book, then you've already read this. This was originally a Valentine's Day prompt for Cody, but I loved how I wrote this that I've decided to change the name to Chris and make a couple of changes so y'all can enjoy this smut. Grab the holy water. 

***

The second Chris left the house this afternoon to take Dodger for a run, Y/N rushed to the bathroom. She pulled out a vajazzling kit. She quickly read the instructions before doing anything. She grabbed her razor and shaving cream before doing anything. After a minutes of air drying, Y/N applied the semi-permanent black heart tattoo on her freshly shaved skin. She soaked the backing paper off with a damp cloth.

After a couple of minutes, she pulled off the backing paper and let the area dry. She smiled at herself at how sexy the butterfly tattoo looked. She grabbed the small box of jewels. She knew there was no way her fingers would get the jewels in the correct spots. She dapped each jewel with the supplied glue and used a pair of tweezers to help her set them in place. 

Once the last jewel was put in place, Y/N walked around the house with one of Chris' shirts. It was long enough to hide her butt, perfect for letting her new work of art dry until Chris came home. 

"Hey, baby," Chris called out after about an hour later since Y/N was done. It was more than enough time for her to get ready. "I took Dodger to the groomers before I dropped him off at Scott's. Steve is in town for the weekend and Scott asked if he could have Dodger for the weekend so Steve's puppy could have a fur-iend to play with," Chris yelled out loud for Y/N to hear as he walked through the house towards their master bedroom. 

He walked through their bedroom door and immediately froze in place as he saw Y/N more than half naked on their bed. She was standing up on her knees, her legs were parted enough to get a glimpse of the entire work of art. Her hands were in her loose curled hair as she arched her back so her boobs were practically calling for his lips.

His eyes darted towards her sparkling vagina. His beautiful blue eyes studied every jewel glued. He licked his lips, ready to devour her beautiful pussy. His eyes lingered slowly up her body, enjoying every curve of her body before they landed on the matching pasties covering her nipples. His hands curled up tight, wanting to cup and massage her beautiful breast. He locked his eyes with hers. She immediately saw his eyes darken with so much lust and hunger.

She looked down and saw the outline of his hardened member underneath his gym shorts. She traced her lips with her tongue before she bit her bottom lip.

"Kitten," Chris' voice was low. It almost sounded like a growl. 

She called him over to the bed with her index finger and he did not hesitate. He immediately pulled off his jacket. When he reached the end of the bed, Y/N grabbed his shirt and ripped it open. Ether one of them cared. It wasn't the first time Y/N had ripped one of his shirts. Chris pulled down his shorts with his underwear, letting his hard dick spring free and slap against his lower abdomen.

"You look so fucking sexy," Chris said as his hands slowly traveled up her sides.

"Less talking and more fucking," she pulled him in for a hungry and desperate kiss. She leaned back, pulling him with her. His hands slid underneath her butt and squeezed her butt cheeks tight. She gasped against his lips and buckled her hips, feeling his hard thick dick between her folds.

She began rocking her hips, ready to tease herself with his long hard member against her wet folds. But, Chris pulled away from her. He grabbed her wrist and put them above her head. "Hold on to the headboard," he ordered. Y/N wrapped her fingers around the little cold steel bars of their headboard. Chris' dark eyes slowly lingered down her body. He kneeled down and opened her legs wider, appreciating the work of art that sparkled just above her entrance. "You look so delicious, kitten," he practically growled, "I could eat you and make you cum within seconds."

Y/N let out a mewl sound as she felt her heated core throbbing. She lifted her hips, signaling him she needed him right now.

"But I won't," he stood on his knees and lined himself. "I'm going to fuck you hard and real good." Y/N moaned as he slammed himself inside. Chris grabbed her hips hard, his fingertips burning through her skin as he thrust into her hard and fast. The tassels on her pasties were going in circles at a rapid speed, like helicopter pillars, spurring Chris to go even faster.

He let out an animalistic growl as she moaned loud. "Faster," she panted as she felt his tip brushing her g-shot with every thrust. "Harder!"

Chris did as he was told, getting sloppier by the second. Y/N let out a moan before she arched her back and yelled out his name. Chris growled as she tightened around his hard member. Her body shuddered as pure ecstasy flooded her entire body. Chris leaned down and buried his face at the crook of her neck as his dick twitched before filling her up with his warm load.

They rode their highs together before he collapsed on top of her. His thin layer of chest hair gave her goosebumps, wishing she didn't have the pasties on to enjoy the sentation against her hardened, sensitive nipples.

Chris leaned up on his elbows and looked at her. He brushed her hair back before he kissed her deeply, with so much passion. She whined as he slowly pulled out, already missing him.

He went into the bathroom for a towel. He cleaned himself up. He walked over and opened up Y/N's legs and carefully cleaned her up. "Wow," he whispered.

She barely lifted her head to see him. "What?"

"Not one rhinestone fell off," he said before laying down next to her. He opened his arms for her. She leaned into him, bringing the bed sheets to cover their naked bodies.

"They're guaranteed to last all night," she said as she looked up at him. She saw his eyes darken again and she knew she was about to enter round two. She bit her bottom lip as a wave of excitement washed over her body. 

"We're definitely going to test that theory," he rolled her over on her back and hoovered above her. He kissed her slowly and gently. Taking his sweet time and enjoying her strawberry flavored lips.

"Well it would be great to know," she started to say before she moaned when Chris found her sweet spot on her neck. "For when I leave a review."

"In that case," Chris scooted down and opened her legs. He licked his lips as he saw her glistening heated core, ready for him once more. He leaned down and his warm breath fanning against her folds caused a shiver up her spine as he spoke, "we'll go all night, kitten."