Sex Education - Steve Rogers (SMUT!)

Author's Note: Welcome to my VERY first Steve Rogers imagine and you're also VERY welcome that it's a smut story, ha. I've had this idea for a while and I hope y'all like it. If not, don't tell me!!!

Also, before y'all give me shit - because I KNOW some of y'all WILL - let's pretend you and Steve live in a perfect world of already having physical exams and you're both clean, and the reader is on birth control, and all that jazz to have unprotected sex. Because guess what? In this imagine you're having unprotected sex... but y'all already know better in the real world. Don't be silly and wrap the willy!

Happy reading!

***

Steve began to swarm on the couch. Y/N looked over at him and raised an eyebrow at him, almost asking him if he's okay. He avoided looking at her and focused on the movie in front of them.

Since he joined the Avengers, he became immediate best friends with Y/N. Of course, she was nice and beautiful. But it was her hilarious and witty jokes, her compassion, and positive energy that drew Steve in. There was something about her that made it easy for him to break down his walls and open up to her.

When he was found by S.H.I.E.L.D. 66 years after being unconscious and frozen, Y/N was there for him. She made his transition easier. As much as she was immediately attracted to the First Avenger, she knew he didn't need a girlfriend. He needed a friend. Someone to be there for him, show him the ropes on how to live in the 21st Century and catch him up on a lot of the pop culture references.

Y/N noticed Steve's eyebrows were pulled together as he slowly tilted his head. She grabbed the remote and paused the movie. "Okay, seriously. You're acting very weird. Are you okay?" She asked, truly concerned.

Steve cleared his throat, still unable to look at her. She noticed his cheeks started turning a slight shade of pink. "I had a feeling there would be a lot of sex in this movie-"

"Obviously, it's called Friends with Benefits," Y/N interrupted. 

"Right," he paused and scratched the back of his neck. "I didn't realize how many different ...." He trailed, finally looking at her.

"What? Split it out, Rogers. I'm not a mind reader."

He sighed. "I didn't realize how many sex positions there were, okay?"

It took her a couple of seconds to realize why he was so 'scared' - is that the right word she would use? She didn't know but that's the word she was going with.

"Steve," she squeezed his hand gently, "I'm not here to judge and you know I would never do that to you, but, are you still.. Ya know?"

Steve sighed. "Yes. I mean I have kissed a woman before. As you know, Miss Carter was someone I thought I was in love with and would have spent the rest of my life with. So, I was in no hurry to pursue a sexual relationship with her. But, then everything happened and here I am, in my 90s still a virgin with the impression missionary was the only sex position there is."

Y/N smiled at him gently. "You're cute, but I get it. Sex can be overwhelming especially now with all these positions like cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, lotus, 69, doggy." She stopped talking as his eyes grew bigger after the positions she listed.

"Geez," he mumbled to himself. "I had no idea there's that many."

"There's a few more. Those were just off the top of my head," she admitted.

An idea crossed his mind and it's almost as if she saw the light bulb turn on in his head. He shook his mind, thinking it was probably not a good idea.