Captain America's Suit

Author's Note: In honor of the final episode of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier premiering today, enjoy this drabble.

YES!!! THIS DRABBLE CONTAINS A SPOILER!!! Do not read I'd you don't want to get spoiled.

Now, if you'll excuse me. I'll be binge watching the whole series today because I purposely decided not to torture myself waiting for weekly episodes, lol.

***

"Look at that clown," Y/N muttered under her breath.

Chris chuckled softly as they sat on the couch watching the ending of the first episode of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. He placed his hand on her thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Be nice."

"Be nice?! That clown had the nerve to ask for your suit! I don't care who his daddy is and how much power he has in Hollywood, he can't have your suit! He actually thought he could wear your suit!" Y/N huffed in anger. "Who does he think-"

Chris caught her by surprise as he quickly cupped her cheeks and kissed her. It was soft and gentle, loving and caring. Her muscles relax under his hold as her lips moved in perfect sync with his. She hummed in approval before she pulled back. She pressed her forehead against his. "I'm sorry."

Chris smiled. "Don't be. I know how much you love the original Captain America, literally."

Y/N let out a small chuckle. "It's just he has some big shoes to fill and he won't be able to fill them. Plus, he'll never look good in your suit. Not with that skinny ass of his."

Chris's head rolled back and laughed hard, his hand naturally moving to his left chest. "Oh, honey, I appreciate all the love and support, but let's give this guy a chance."

"Nope," she popped the 'p' with her lips.

"I loved playing Captain America and I will forever be grateful for the opportunity and the opportunities it gave me. Marvel will always be a part of me, but," he paused for a second before he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a hug. "I'm glad I'm done with Captain America. It gives me time to spend as much as possible for the next chapter in my life and I don't want to miss a minute of it." Chris moved one of his hands to her growing belly, smiling big.

"Ugh, fine," Y/N groaned. "I hate when you say sappy shit like that. You know it warms my heart and wins me over." She smiled putting her hand on top of his on her belly. "It still doesn't change the fact that I don't like the new Captain America, but if we have to have a new one," Y/N rolled her eyes for a second, "I'm happier knowing he doesn't have your suit. And you actually have it."

"Of course! I had to do some serious begging to let Marvel let me keep the suit! I know how crazy it drives you to see me in that suit," his eyes darkened with lust

Y/N bit her lip. "I can't help it if my man looks good in a suit that shows off America's ass. Plus, let's be honest, this little one was conceived the last time you wore that suit on role playing night," she winked. "The suit is definitely worth keeping around to plan out our future kids."

"Yup," Chris smirked devilishly. "And that suit ain't coming out again until a year after this baby is born to give it a baby brother or sister," he promised her with a lingering kiss.