Chapter 2: Enter Izuku Midoriya!

-Time skip-

(About a week after Ren 10,000's arrival)

School, a place of learning.  Connections, careers, the full youth experience, last but not least; final exams.  But for one student, simply staying invisible was more than enough for him at the time.  Izuku Midoriya, better known as "Deku", the quirkless kid with no friends.  At least, that's what his classmates thought of him.

Nevertheless, the green haired boy was at his desk writing down the details of the heroes that he had witnessed in a villain attack earlier today.  He had hoped that writing down these notes would help him become a hero in the near future.  Even if it was a long shot, Izuku believed that he could still be a hero.

"Kamui Wood's was so awesome today, taking on that giant villain by himself without hesitation!  The way he used his quirk to dodge the villain's attacks and get a height advantage was perfect!  Mount Lady's quirk was great too!"  Izuku thought to himself.  "Wish I got to see more of it though..."

It was nearing the end of the semester as his homeroom teacher explained the significance of these future careers sheet... before tossing them into the air, yelling that there was no point in passing them out as all of them wanted to become heroes, followed by everyone in the class using their quirks.  

This commotion then escalated when a spikey blonde hair student began boasting about how he was going to enter U.A., the top hero school in the nation.  Katsuki Bakugo, the class's egomaniac and ball of pride, self proclaimed strongest in the world and future No.1 hero.  Although the class was upset with Katsuki's words, Izuku on the other hand, seeing his one and only childhood friend act like this wanted nothing more than to not be seen or singled out, which proved futile with only one sentence from his teacher.

"Come to think of it, Midoriya, didn't you want to go to U.A. as well?"

And just like that, the invisible cloak Izuku had been trying to hide under began to disappear as the gazes and laughter from his classmates melted all that away.  He could deal with the stares, it was just one person he feared the most...

BOOM!!!

A hand slam and a small but effective explosion erupts on his desk, forcing him to jerk up in fear and fall backwards out of his chair.  He rubbed his head in pain as a tall and looming shadow enveloped him.  The spikey blonde grinned at Izuku with a sinister smile.  "You think someone as weak and quirkless like you could ever possibly hope to match me!?  Stop trying to make me laugh Deku!"

Izuku's relationship with the blonde has been complicated over the years.  When Izuku was diagnosed as quirkless, his once childhood friend began his tyranny and bullied him until he either cried or on rare occasion; managed to escape.

"N-no Kachan!  I'm not trying to compete with you, it's just... well... I, at least wanted to try to..."  Izuku stuttered.

"Try to what!?  You're quirkless Deku, or did you forget that when you were daydreaming about having a quirk!?"  The spikey blonde yelled.  "What could you ever possibly hope to do huh!?"

The sound of his classmates laughing filled the room as Izuku desperately tried to block it out, looking down and avoiding eye contact with anyone else.  Once the class settled down, it resumed as normal.  The bell rang, signifying the end of class and the day.  Izuku looked at the news on his phone, one article in particular caught his eye.  "The New Vigalantes of Hosu City!  Threat or Menace?"

"Vigilantes?"  Izuku whispered as he clicked on the news article and a video plays.

"Appearing just roughly a week ago, there have been multiple eye witness reports stating that there are a string of new vigilantes that have been inferring with pro heroes work, taking down villains and many gangs in the area.  Taking the law into their own hands and capturing said villains without the proper permit.  The photos provided from the citizens of Hosu of the vigilantes indicate that these people may be part of a gang or an underground organization that intends to defy the hero association laws put in place."