Two Heroes Special! Act 5: Equal And Opposite Reactions!

-A FEW MINUTES EARLIER, WITH MIRIO-

Mirio walks down the hallway, holding his phone up in the air as he proceeds to move it left to right.

"Still no signal...  What's going on?  It was fine a while ago..."  Mirio thought as he looked at his phone's signal bar.  "Something's...  Not right here- "

The alarms begin to blare loudly as blast shields begin to cover the windows to Mirio's right.

"W-what's going on!?"  Mirio exclaimed as he looked around the hallway.

"Warning! Warning! This is an announcement by the I-Island security system! We have received a report from the security system that an explosive device was placed in the I-EXPO AREA! I-Island will now be in high alert mode!"

"A bomb!?"  Mirio thought as he looked at the blast shields closing in on the hallway.  "Sensei!"

Mirio quickly runs back down towards the ballroom as the alarms continue to blare off.

"If there really is a bomb threat, then we have to evacuate everyone in the ballroom!"  Mirio thought to himself as he looked at his phone again.  "Damn it!  Still no signal!?  Something definitely feels off!  For now, I have to get back to Sensei and see if we can't help these people get to safety!"

-WITH IZUKU-

"Over there!  We can take that elevator right up to the ballroom!"  Melissa said as she and the group ran towards the elevators.

"Oh man, the party must already be starting!"  Izuku exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they wouldn't mind you being only a few minutes late."  Shoto replied as he ran alongside Izuku.

"Alright, everyone; let's all take separate elevators in order to avoid cramming or crowding!  We shall form- "  Tenya commanded as the alarms suddenly blare loudly, making the entire group stop in their tracks.

"The alarm system!?"  Melissa said in shock.

"Warning! Warning! This is an announcement by the I-Island security system! We have received a report from the security system that an explosive device was placed in the I-EXPO AREA! I-Island will now be in high alert mode!"

"No way...!"  Denki muttered.

"Seriously!?  Who'd be crazy enough to plant a bomb here!?"  Mineta yelled.

"In addition, most of the main building's will be sealed off by the security system.

The group all turns around and sees blast shields being deployed as they block the windows above them.

"Are those...  Blast shields!?"  Tenya asked.

"All of the elevator systems are shut off!  None of the buttons are responding!"  Kyoka exclaimed.