Chapter 51: Time To Run!

Tenya dashes to joins the rest of his classmates as he makes his way towards Izuku.

"Everyone, I'm glad to see you're all still safe!" Tenya said before looking down at Izuku. "Midoriya!"

Tenya quickly kneels down and examines Izuku's injuries, being careful as to not accidentally touch him.

"What in the world happened to you...?" Tenya asked.

"Midoriya-kun tried to fight that monster in order to protect us!" Tsuyu replied.

"What!?" Tenya yelled. "Why would you do something as dangerous as that!?"

"A-Aizawa-sensei asked me to... He wanted me to protect everyone..." Izuku replied slowly. "I... I couldn't let him down... Aizawa-sensei was in a real bad pinch... I just..."

Tenya then looked down towards the rest of the pros, as well as Atmoix.

"W-who in the world is that...?"  Tenya asked as he stared at Atmoix.

"It's the vigilante!"  Eijiro replied.  "He showed up and beat that monster they had!"

"What!?"  Tenya exclaimed in surprise.

"DETROIT....  SMAAAASH!"  All Might yelled as he threw a punch towards Atomix, who flies upward, dodging the air pressurized punch.

"Please calm down sir All Might, for I am not the villain here!"  Atomix said as he looked at All Might, who was still staring at him angrily.

"SILENCE VILLAIN, YOU WILL PAY FOR HARMING THE CHILDREN AND TEACHERS!"  All Might declared as he leaped up towards Atomix, throwing a punch as he does.

"I beg of you, allow me to explain!"  Atomix yelled as he held his hands out in front of him.

All Might ignores Atomix's pleas and continues to try and attack him, Tomura's eyes become fixed on All Might, rage slowly building within his chest as it rose to his throat.

"Now he shows up...?  After the Nomu's gone...!?"  Tomura muttered angrily.  "Everything's ruined now...!  Nothing went the way it was supposed to...  My plan...  My Nomu...!  Everything's gone to shit...  Because of some damn vigilante!?"

"TO THINK THAT YOU WOULD ACTUALLY JOIN THESE VILLAINS,  IT'S JUST AS I THOUGHT...  YOU'RE- "

"Look out, behind you!"  Atomix warned All Might.

All Might looked behind him and sees tomura charging in towards All Might, surprising him.

"I'll do it myself! This is revenge for my Nomu!" Tomura shouted as he reached his hand out towards All Might.

"I'll do it myself!  This is revenge for my Nomu!"  Tomura shouted as he reached his hand out towards All Might

"W-WHO'S THIS...!?"  All Might asked himself before attempting to block Tomura's attack.

"Spider-Monkey!"