Chapter 161: The New Dawn!

Twice leads a man wearing a beak-like mask into an abandoned factory under the cover of darkness.  The man coughs in annoyance as he stares at the building in front of him.

"This building looks unsanitary...  Is this really where your base is...?"  The man asked.

"Huh!?  Like we'd bring you to the main base right away!"  Twice yelled as his head twitched

"Who do ya think we's are busta!?  Ain't no way you gonna see our fresh pads before checking you out!"

"This is just a temporary base, staying inside the city limits while they're still looking for us is too risky right now."

"It's the best we can do, so suck it up butter-cup and look spiffy!  The boss is inside waiting for you!"

"Think of it as the interview location before getting hired on."

"Hope you have your interview questions ready!  This is a highly competitive field you know!"

"Hired on he says...  Give me a break, it's so dusty around here..."  The man replied as he growled.  "I'm going to get sick at this rate..."

"Don't worry about that, the guys inside are some of the sickest people you'll meet

"Don't worry about that, the guys inside are some of the sickest people you'll meet."  Twice replied.  "Hope you're ready!"

Twice begins to open the large metal doors of the factory as he and the man began to enter.

"Hey guys!  I'm back!  And I brought our special guest along with me too!"  Twice yelled to the League before his head twitched once more.

"He was a surprisingly good guy after I talked to him!  He said he wanted to talk to you personally!"  Twice said to Tomura, who leaned against the wall.

The man with the beak-like mask stops and stands in front of Tomura before coughing slightly, staring into his eyes as the factory is filled with nothing but silence.