Chapter 158: The Rising Darkness!

"Hm...? You are..." The man with the white hair said as he looked past Mirio, seeing Izuku, Ren and Evelyn.  "I see you've brought guests.  How unexpected."

"Yoichi-san, do you think

"Yoichi-san, do you think...?"  A woman with black hair and a white cape asked.

?"  A woman with black hair and a white cape asked

"Yes...  I believe these are the people that are responsible for allowing us to communicate with Mirio in this manner."  Yoichi said, making Mirio turn around.

"Midoriya-kun...!  Ren-Sensei and...  Evelyn-Sensei...!?"  Mirio asked in shock.  "You guys are here too...!?"

"Would I...  Be correct in assuming this to be the case?"  Yoichi asked the group.

"Depends, who are you people?"  Ren asked.

"I'm Yoichi Shigaraki.  The first user of One For All."  Yoichi said to the group, surprising them as he stood up from his chair. "Though I know not of how you all got here, I welcome you three to this space."

"The first...  User...  Of One For All..."  Izuku thought.  "Wait...  Shigaraki...?  As in..."

"Huh, funny...  You have the same last name as someone else we know."  Ren asked as he readied himself.  "As in...  Tomura Shigaraki...  Coincidence?"

"Please, there's no need for you to be so guarded.  We mean you all no harm."  Yoichi said as he waved to Ren.  "Though, I do suppose your suspicion is warranted...  Given my brother's actions against society..."

"Your brother...?"  Ren repeated.

"Shigaraki is my family name...  A name my brother once shared as well.  Though, I believe he has long since forgotten his real name."  Yoichi continued.

Izuku's muffled voice catches Ren's attention.  Izuku frantically points and gestures to the users, only making Ren confused.  

"Yeah, hold on a sec."  Ren said to Izuku before looking over to Evelyn.  "Hey Eve, you mind uh...?  Helping out with Izuku's...  Situation here?"

Evelyn approaches Izuku from behind and grasps his shoulder.

"Here, let me."  Evelyn said as she glowed a bright blue, allowing Izuku to form his upper body and mouth.  "This is the most I can do...  The energy here is strange, it's interfering with my abilities a bit."