Chapter 160: Converging Crossroads!

"I AIN'T GONNA LOSE!!!" Izuku and Mirio yelled together as Izuku slammed down the Omnitrix dial, blinding Mirio with a bright green flash.

Aizawa raises his hand up into the air and snaps his fingers, activating the A.R.V.I.L. system within the gym as a blue pulse passes by him and the students.  The system begins to generate a copy of the gym while creating an energy shield for the spectators.

"Show me Midoriya...!  The form you've chosen to fight against One For All and myself...!"  Mirio thought as red-glowing veins began to consume his arms.  "Using everything I know about you...!  To fight against someone like me, you'd choose someone who can keep up in terms of strength...!  That leads to only one option...!"

The green flash dies down as Mirio releases his punch onto the revealed Heatblast; who held a smirk on his face.

"Heatblast!?"  Mirio yelled as he continued charging in.  "He didn't choose Four Arms!?"

"You seem surprised Togata-Senpai!  Thought I was gonna choose Four Arms, right?  Guess again!"  Heatblast yelled as he quickly formed a fire-ball in his hands.

Heatblast releases the fire-ball towards Mirio's fist, resulting in a large burst of flames at Mirio manages to phase past.  Mirio bursts out of the smoke and quickly turns around, seeing the large cloud of ash and dust.

Kyoka's screeching could be heard from the stands as she covered her face, Mirio looks down and sees his burning pants slowly revealing his privates.

"S-Sorry!  Seems like my pants completely burned off with that first attack!"  Mirio said with a smile.  "Didn't mean for my willy to make you scream like that!  Hopefully the smoke will cover most of my buns!"

Mirio suddenly looks downwards as he senses a strange feeling within his mind.  

"This feeling...!"  Mirio thought to himself as the ground beneath him begins to heat up and glow a bright red.  "Jump!"

"VOLCANIC FLAME!!!"  Heatblast within the smoke yelled as the dust blew away, revealing Heatblast releasing his flames into the ground.

Mirio's legs begin to cackle with electricity as he leaps into the air; dodging the burst of volcanic flames as they erupted.  

"I...! I sensed that coming...! How in the- "

4 more Volcanic Flame attacks burst from the ground and they all head towards Mirio, who phases through the wild torrents and vortexes of flames.

"Damn...!  If I was even a split second too late in reacting, I would've been cooked worse than an overdone steak!"  Mirio thought as he let himself fall down towards the ground, phasing through it completely.  "I can't let my guard down for even a single second around you, can I Midoriya...!?  I have to go on the offensive!"