Chapter 91: Blood Boiling!

-3 HOURS LATER-

Shoto fires a torrent of flame at Stinkfly, who dodges it, responding with rapid shots of his gunk back at Shoto. 

Shoto responds with a barrier of ice, to which Stinkfly immediately charges towards and slams the dial on his forehead; changing into Cannonbolt and crashing through the ice and knocking Shoto back

Shoto rolls along the ground for a moment before recovering and firing another flame attack, to which Cannonbolt rolls around the room, dodging the attacks as Endeavor watches

"Calm yourself Shoto!  You won't hit anything by just frantically letting loose like that!"  Endeavor yelled out to Shoto, who continues letting his flame attacks loose.  "Focus, aim, then release!  It's a simple concept!"

"You think I don't know that...!?"  Shoto muttered as he slams his right hand down on the ground, creating a tower of ice that lifts him up, dodging Cannonbolt's assault.

Cannonbolt crashes through the tower of ice however, causing Shoto to lose his balance and fall as he desperately reach out towards the wall.  With a slight swipe, he manages to create a platform of ice and catches himself.  As he takes heavy breaths, he notices the frost building on his arm and closes his eyes, using his left side to warm himself up.

"You still good to go Todoroki-kun?"  Cannonbolt asked from beneath him.

"Yeah, let's keep going!  I have to get used to balancing both sides without having to think about it and you're the best training partner for that task!"  Shoto replied as he leapt down from the platform.  "Don't hold back, Midoriya!"

"Obviously!"  Cannonbolt replied with a smirk before rolling towards Shoto once more.

"Gotta admit, that Midoriya kid isn't making it easy for Shoto, is he?"  Burnin' asked as she joined Endeavor by his side.

"I told him to fight Shoto with everything he has in order to speed up his growth."  Endeavor replied.  "Shoto has held off on using his left side for far too long.  That's why we're training like this, he'll be able to adjust to his left side's power rapidly rather than simply accumulating overtime."