Two Heroes Special! Act 1: Men Of The World!

Izuku opens his eyes and awakens to the sounds of waves crashing and seagulls flying over him.  He sits up and stares at the sunrise beyond the horizon.

  He sits up and stares at the sunrise beyond the horizon

"This...  This is the Takoba Municipal beach..."  Izuku muttered to himself as he looked around.  "But...  When did I get here- "

"Wow...  Now that's really something."  Ben's voice said to himself, making Izuku turn to his left.

Ben stands next to Izuku, staring at the sunrise in silence as the wind brushes by him..

""Sunrise Land"...  This is beyond beautiful...  Even more beautiful than how Grandpa Max used to describe it..."  Ben said to Izuku.  "To think something this amazing could exist on Earth; I could stare at this sunrise forever..."

"Ben

"Ben...!?"  Izuku muttered.

"You know...  I've never been to Earth.  Weird thing to think about, right?  Intergalactic hero, savior of the universe, the man who with the power of over 10,000 alien heroes at his disposal; never once set foot on the planet his species is from..."  Ben said to Izuku.  "I was born on the plumber base, like my mom, dad and cousin Gwendolyn were...  Me and Gwendolyn only ever had our Grandpa Max to tell us stories of what Earth was like...  He used to live in Japan as a kid, since his dad was stationed there while in the military.  He always said his favorite thing to do every morning before he started his day was to just...  Stare at the sunrise.  He said that he would always lose himself in it's beauty and...  It was what made him want to venture out into the universe to begin with...  To reach...  That glistening glow of our star with his own two hands..."

Ben reaches out towards the sun, clenching the sun's glow in his fist as he began to stare at his Omnitrix.

"Wish I could've gone back to Earth with Grandpa Max and see it with him, one last time before he... Or at the very least; I wish I could've gone here with Ren...  To just spend time with him, beyond just training and missions..."  Ben whispered.  "I...  Would've liked to have come here with you Ren...  Just sit down, relax and...  talk.  Not just as a teacher and his student, but as a father and his son...  Just once, I would've liked a day where we didn't have to worry about the safety of the universe 24/7...  A day where we could've just been...  A normal family.  But I guess...  It's a bit too late for that now, huh?  If only we had more time back then..."