Chapter 20: Just Another Hero!

"A new alien?  But how...!?"  The battery like alien yelled to himself.  "Sensei...!  He must have given it to me when I was sleeping!"

The one-pointer robot then slams down towards the battery alien to which he begins to spark electricity and instantly teleports away, dodging the robot's attack.

"I can't waste any more time thinking about this!  I have to focus!"  The small alien yelled.  "Just trust your instincts and do what feels natural to this form!"

As he said that, he begins to feel a strange sensation in his chest.  A spark, no... more like a cackling of electricity that ran through his entire being.  A need that feels like a magnetic pull towards the robot.

"What is this...  This feeling...  This hunger...!"  The alien asked himself while looking at the robot.  "Electricity..."

His eyes widen as he stared at the robot.  As he began to focus and listen, he could hear the electricity coursing through the robot.  The small alien was practically drooling at the mouth simply looking at the robot until finally; his need to feed overwhelmed him.

"Gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie!"  The small alien yelled out as his body erupts with small cackles of electricity.

His entire body is covered with a green electricity as he then flies towards the robot and disappears, then the robot is hit with a powerful green electrical shock as the electricity leaves the robot, causing it to explode.  The electricity reforms back to the small battery alien.  He looks at what he had just done to the robot, he looks down at his hands then realizes that he was floating.

"Woah...!  Was that me!?  This guy must have some kind of electricity manipulation quirk!  And he can fly!?"  The small alien said as he looked behind him.  "Looks like he can discharge and absorb electricity!"

Three more one-pointer robots appear and charge towards the alien, who smiles as his body begins to cackle with electricity.

"Oh you guys are in so much trouble!"  The alien yelled as he turned into pure electricity, dashing through the air and towards the robots.  "As Sensei would say...  Come and get me!"

The alien enters all three robots in a matter of seconds, chaining together a string of bursting electricity and causing them to explode simultaneously.  As the alien exits the robots,  he seems to get even more charge to his power as the electricity around his body got even bigger.  4 more robots appear and target him, to which he does the same and causes them to all malfunction or explode.

"I feel awesome, 10 points already in the bag!  All this energy inside me is making me even more excited!"  The small alien yelled out as floated in the sky.  "But, I still feel so hungry!  Is this because of me or is it the instinct of this form?"

The other applicants finally make near Izuku's location, seeing the amount of damage he had already done in a matter of seconds.  They stare at the decimation before them, all of them whispering and talking to each other about what a powerful quirk Izuku had.  They all then split up to try and find more robots.  Suddenly, a two-pointer robot appears and swipes at the alien with it's scorpion-like tail.  

The alien turns around but too little too late however, as the tail lands strikes the small alien.  However, instead of getting sent flying; the small alien's electricity diminishes significantly as he then splits into 3 more copies, leaving a total of 4 copies of the small battery alien.  The small aliens look at each other in confusion, then they all scream simultaneously.  

"W-who are you!?  What?  I'm me!  No, I'm me!"  The small alien said to themselves.  "Wait...  Is this alien capable of duplication as well!?"