Chapter 138: Summer's Ending! Part 2

Edit:  Typos

"We're here...!"  Ochako exclaimed as she ran towards the festival.  "Wow...!  Deku-kun, look!  Look at all of the pretty lights!  Are you seeing this!?  Are you!?"

"I see it, I see it...!"  Izuku replied as he chuckled.

"There's so many people here...!  It's amazing...!"  Ochako exclaimed as she marveled at the sight.

"It looks like even some aliens have come to experience Japan's summer festivals

"It looks like even some aliens have come to experience Japan's summer festivals..."  Izuku said as he looks at some nearby aliens trying Japanese treats.  

"Here you go youngster!"  A man working a candy apple stand exclaimed as he handed a green alien child a candy apple.  "Enjoy!"

"Thank you sir!"  The alien child replied as he took the treat.  "Um, where are the utensils to eat this with?  I don't see any around here..."

"Oh, that's the best part!  You can eat it right off of the stick!  Then when you're done, you just throw away the stick in any garbage bin you find!"  The stand attendant replied.

"Oh...!  I see!  How...  Efficient!"  The child exclaimed as he took a bit out of the candy apple.  "Delicious...!  This is...  So amazingly flavorful!  I-I've never tasted anything this delectable on my home planet before!"

"Can I have one!?"  Another alien child asked.

"Me too!  Me too!"

"Me 3!"

"Of course!  Here, free samples!"  The man replied as he gave the three children candy apples.  "Enjoy the rest of the festivals you rascals!"

"Thank you very much!"  The alien children said in unison before bowing to the man and running off with their treats.

"It's amazing to see one of Japan's most anticipated summer event's draw in so many different kinds of people like this...!"  Izuku commented.

"I was reading an article earlier online about Japan!  It said that with all of the new aliens coming in from all over the universe, Japan's now a large contender against the United States now for biggest melting pot country on Earth!"  Ochako exclaimed.

"I don't doubt that for a second.  Kamino is nearly finished rebuilding and is slowly being populated with new alien citizens still coming in.  Some people from Undertown are even moving above town, but most are planning on staying down there."  Izuku replied.  "And hopefully after Commander Rook's meeting with the United Nations, Earth will have it's first ever taste of true world peace and they'll be able to join the U.G.P.A..."

"And to think, all of this...  Progress...  All within the span of one summer vacation..."  Ochako replied as she stared at the harmony between aliens and humans before her.

Izuku takes Ochako's hand, surprising her as Izuku points to the nearby stands.

"This is going to be the last summer festival of our long break.  Let's go and enjoy some of the stands before the fireworks!"  Izuku said to Ochako as he smiled.