Chapter 46: The League of Villains!

"Thirteen, where's All Might?"  Aizawa asked as he approached Thirteen, looking around for All Might.  "He was supposed to be here with you, wasn't he?"

  "He was supposed to be here with you, wasn't he?"

"About that..."  Thirteen whispered as she got closer to Aizawa.  "It looks like he did too much hero work on his way to work and ran out of time, so he's resting in the lounge."

Aizawa sighs annoyingly at the explanation as he rubs his temples.

"This has to be the height of irrationality..."  Aizawa said to himself.  "Well, we took precautions just in case...  Whatever, let's just begin."

"Right!  Let's see...  Before we begin, let me a few words to you all!"  Thirteen announced to the class.  "Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my quirk, Black Hole!  I have the ability to suck up anything and completely turn it into dust!"

"You've been able to use that quirk to save people from all kinds of disasters, right?"  Izuku asked excitedly.  

"Correct, but it is a power that can kill easily

"Correct, but it is a power that can kill easily."  Thirteen replied, shocking the entire class.  "Some of you also have quirks like that, right?  In a superhuman society, personal quirks have been certified and stringently regulated, so that does seem to be a problem at first glance.  But despite how it may seem out there, please do not forget that there are many quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step."

Izuku makes a fist with both of his hands as he listens to Thirteen's words, remembering the destruction he caused as Diamondhead during the combat training.

"With Aizawa's fitness test, you found out the possibility of your own hidden powers, along with All Might's person to person combat training, I believe you experienced the danger of using those powers against others.  This class is a fresh start, you shall learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives.  You do not have powers so you can harm others...-"

"We have these powers so we can save others!"  Izuku replied excitedly, interrupting Thirteen.  "Being a hero is more than just beating the villains, it's about protecting those who can't protect themselves!  We always have to prioritize everyone else above all!"