Chapter 145: Work Hard, Play Hard!

"Team VIC-3...!  Is going to be teachers at U.A....!?"  Izuku whispered to himself as Ren continued to stand under the spotlight.

The girls continue to squeal as they see Ren's shining body.  Flashes from the students' phones begin to illuminate the dark gym as Ren covers his eyes from the bright lights in the crowd.

"Okay, gotta admit; these guys are a little too excited about learning from actual plumbers, huh?"  Ren asked as he continued to shield his eyes.

"No, it's probably not the learning experience they're excited about..." The other teachers all thought together.

"LET ME GET A PICTURE!"

"STRIKE A POSE FOR US!"

"YOU'RE BREATHTAKING!!!"  A female student yelled to Ren.

"You're breathtaking!"  Ren replied as he pointed to the girl in the crowd, making all of the other girls squeal even more.

"MARRY ME!"

"I'm good, thanks!"  Ren replied as Devlin pulls him back.

"Alright Casanova, how about you stand back here with the rest of us?"  Devlin said to Ren.

"Who the hell is Casanova?"  Ren asked as he joins Evelyn's side.  "Hey Eve.  You look good today."

"H-Hi..."  Evelyn replied nervously.  "Y-You look great too..."

Evelyn blushes and fidgets in place, she tries to stay still as she sneaks quick glances at Ren's oiled body.  Her hand begins to move on it's own as it reaches for Ren's pecs.

"Uh... Eve?"  Ren asked, making Evelyn yelp as she jumped up and retracted her hand.  "You okay?  Your face is- "

"I WASN'T TRYING TO TOUCH THEM!"  Evelyn exclaimed suddenly as she flailed her arms before looking away.

"Touch what...?"  Ren asked in confusion.

"Control yourself Evelyn...! You can't be doing this in front of the students! This isn't how a grown woman should act...!  No matter how amazing his body is...! Control yourself...!"  Evelyn thought to herself as she looked over to Midnight, who had seen everything.

"So that's how it is huh...?"  Midnight thought as she grinned at Evelyn.  "Love is so hard when you're so innocent."

Midnight winks at Evelyn and makes an "Ok" sign with her hand.

"I'm sure you all are excited as I am to begin exploring your new opportunities and begin training alongside these remarkable individuals, with these new changes to our school; we hope to provide everyone with the same opportunities to choose their own futures fairly and without regret.  Although I may be a retired hero, I cannot wait to see what future you all choose to pursue."  Principal All Might announced to the students.  "As for the upcoming provisional licenses...  To those in the hero course, these licenses are what normally allows hero trainees such as yourselves to use their Quirks for heroic activities with recognition from the law in times of emergency."

All Might presses a button on the podium, which activates the projector above them; showing a picture of a sample license.

"Normally, you wouldn't be taking these exams until your second year of U.A. here.  But with the rising threats that we started experiencing in our society from the last semester; Principal Nezu thought it be appropriate to allow our first years to take the exams early in order to help prepare you all for a fight if necessary."  Principal All Might continued.  "However, while the premise of the Provisional License shall remain relatively the same, there will be drastic differences to this year's exams.  The Provisional License shall not only serve as a gateway to your opportunity to not only being a hero on Earth, but also...  To become a hero that will help others throughout the universe."