Chapter 39: The Unwanted Spotlight!

Fistina shouts as she launches both of her rocket gauntlets at Four Arms, who rolls forward to dodge the two rocket punches.  He looks back at the rocket gauntlets to see them changing their flight course.  He manages to catch one using his upper two arms which sends him sliding back a bit, he then catches the second gauntlet that aimed at his right side.  He grunts as he tries to hold the two gauntlets back, Fistina shouts as she attempts to charge at Four Arms who immediately spins; using the two gauntlets in his grasp to strike Fistina.  Fistina rolls along the dirt of the stadium but quickly recovers as her gauntlets reattach themselves to her arms.  Four Arms then slams the ground, forcing a large boulder to erupt to which he immediately throws at Fistina.

Fistina charges towards Four Arms and leaps into the air, punching through the boulder with the greatest of ease.  Four Arms leaps towards Fistina and the two clash fists, causing a powerful shockwave to be released throughout the stadium as Four Arms comes crashing down onto the dirt.  Rubbing his head in pain, Four Arms hears the shouting of a now descending Fistina and rolls to the side; dodging her powerful slam which sends him rolling away from her.  Four Arms recovers quickly and looks at his original position, Fistina swipes away the smoke and laughs at Four Arms.

"Come now Ragnar!  I expected a much tougher fight than this!  Could it be that the one who calls himself "The Iron Fist" is finally breaking down?"  Fistina taunted.

Four Arms remaining silent; looks at her gauntlets closely, noticing that they have sustained barely even a scratch on them.

"Damn, not even a scratch!?  It's like I'm fighting Kraab all over again!"  Four Arms thought to himself as he began to stand up.  "What the hell is that armor made of!?"

"Show me that warrior spirit you had in the first round!"  Fistina yelled out as she began to charge once more.

Four Arms spreads all four of his arms wide and takes a deep breath.

"Special move, Sonic Clap!"  Four Arms yelled before clapping all of his hands together.

The shockwave from Four Arms' clap sends Fistina flying back but not before she launches both of her gauntlets flying in separate directions

The shockwave from Four Arms' clap sends Fistina flying back but not before she launches both of her gauntlets flying in separate directions.  As she is flung backwards, Four Arms turns his attention back to the two gauntlets.  Thinking quickly, he leaps towards the gauntlet on the left and grabs it.  He spins and throws the gauntlet towards the second one, causing the two to crash and slam into the wall of the stadium.  Upon landing, Fistina shoulder charges Four Arms who barely manages to hold her back.