Chapter 32: Team VIC-3!

Izuku, Ren and Paradox walk through the Plumber's HQ hallway with Izuku constantly looking out at the window, watching the spaceships fly by as well as the many stars that illuminated the station.  Ren looks at Izuku and chuckles with amusement.

"We're really in space...!  I can't believe it!  We're really in space!"  Izuku exclaimed as he stared into the great beyond.  "This is so exciting...!"

"Focus kid, don't forget we're here on official Plumber's Business."  Ren replied.

Izuku immediately jumps at the announcement and stands at full attention.

"R-right!  Sorry Sensei!"  Izuku replied.

"The first time is always such a thrill, isn't it?"  Paradox commented.  "Don't worry Young Izuku, your excitement is well warranted for."

"Come on, we haven't even gotten to the cool part yet."  Ren replied as he rubbed Izuku's hair.  "Follow me."

Ren and Paradox walk past Izuku, who stands dumbfounded at the comment from Ren.

"Wait...  This isn't the cool part?"  Izuku replied as he ran after the two.

Soon they get to a large elevator, to which Izuku makes a strange sound in appreciation of the size.  Ren strikes Izuku on his head, snapping him out of his strange habit.

"Don't do that here, for both our sakes.  Come on, get on."  Ren stated as he and Paradox stepped into the elevator with Izuku following promptly.  "How about you push the button?  Very last one on the bottom."

Izuku looks at the strange panel with alien like symbols on it.  As instructed, he presses the last button on the panel.  The elevator doors close and begin to descend, slightly startling Izuku.  As they descend, Izuku takes a look at the passing levels of the station in silent amazement.

  As they descend, Izuku takes a look at the passing levels of the station in silent amazement

"So awesome...!"  Izuku announced as he pressed his face against the glass.  "The HQ is this big!?  So many different alien species here!  So cool...!"

"Yes, quite spectacular isn't it?  This is but one of thousands of stations placed around the Galaxy."  Paradox replied.

"T-thousands!?"  Izuku exclaimed as he turned his head to look at Paradox.

"Indeed, each station pertains to a section of the Galaxy in which they protect from intergalactic threats and other illegal activities.  You see Young Izuku, as impressive as the heroes on Earth are, most of the people here don't have any special "Quirks"  as you call them.  Most are simple lifeforms, simply wanting to make a difference in the universe."  Paradox explained.

"That's why I've been telling you this kid, quirks certainly help quite a bit, but it's the heart that matters in the end.  Like how you charged into danger in order to save your friend, that is what the plumbers here respect the most.  The instinct of self-sacrifice."  Ren added.  "You can definitely thank my Sensei Ben for the state the plumbers are in right now, he alone inspired millions from across the galaxy to join the plumbers in order to bring stability to the universe."