Chapter 112: Taking The Lead!

-4 DAYS EARLIER, DURING THE DAY IZUKU AND REN LEFT FOR I-ISLAND-

Tomura stares at the multiple pictures laid out before him of both Ren's aliens and Izuku's aliens, with Izuku's picture during the award ceremony in the center of it all.  The right half of the photos consist of all of the aliens Izuku had turned into in public so far, as the left side showed all of the aliens Ren had used thus far.  

He growls to himself, scratching at his neck furiously the longer he stared at Ren's aliens; remembering his encounter with Ren during the USJ.

"Think I'm some cheap hero gives a damn about something like reputation? You've got no idea the kinds of people I've fought over the years, believe me asswipe... compared to them; you're just the gum underneath their boot...  Three words, I'll make them real simple for you to understand. Go, fuck, yourself."

"That bastard...!"  Tomura growled as he scratched his neck even faster.  "Dirty Vigilante...!"

"A hero is someone who makes the impossible possible villains! Do your best to remember that!"  Atomix's words replayed in Tomura's mind.

"How dare you get in my way...!?  How dare you humiliate me...!?"  Tomura growled as his his darted all over the table at the pictures.  

"This thing might actually be able to stand up to All Might!" Ren of the past said to tomura.

"Of course it can, that was the purpose of his existence after all. The anti-symbol of- "

"Hold your horses mastermind, you seem to be mishearing me!" Ren stated, interrupting Tomura. "I said stand up to All Might!"

"Hmm...?" Tomura muttered.

""Stand up to", I never said it would be able to beat him. In fact, I think that even if I didn't show up... You'd still lose regardless..." Ren replied with a cocky tone.

"Who the hell do you think you are...!?  Talking to me like I'm less than you...!?"  Tomura growled as he remembered Stain's words about Ren.

"...  That Vigilante, he is everything a hero should be... He alone represents the world I am trying to create, a world of true heroes, yet these fakes want to tear him down at any chance they get, for they know that he challenges their status and power with his presence alone! The grey between light and darkness, the justice between right and wrong, the catalyst between order and chaos... That is the kind of person... No, the only kind of person who is allowed to be called a hero...!"

"My Nomu's were supposed to be indestructible!  Invincible...!  Agents of pure chaos!  And yet, not only did this vigilante take down my first Nomu...!  THERE'S THE OTHER NUSAINCE TOO!"  Tomura yelled angrily.

"Blue Valkyrie you mean?"  Kuogiri asked.

"Where do these guys keep coming from...!?  First the vigilante, now this Blue Valkyrie...!?"  Tomura yelled as he slammed his fist down onto the table.  "She handled not just one...  But TWO of my Nomu's...!"

"I must admit, I am quite interested in her Quirk as well.  It's nothing like I've ever seen, not even from the master himself.  Everything she did, it almost seemed like...  Well, forgive me for sounding a bit methodical and dramatic, but...  It was like...  Magic."  Kurogiri replied.  "But despite my extensive efforts, I don't believe she's been seen anywhere else.  A unique enigma she is..."

 "Enigma my ass...!  They're both so annoying...!  They both ruined everything I had planned...!"  Tomura

"Calm yourself Tomura.  Small setbacks like these are to be expected- "