Chapter 110: Inbound Rebound!

-WITH GRAVATTACK AND ALL MIGHT-

All Might throws one more air force attack that shatters and cracks the buildings around the two once more before exhaling deeply.

"WILL THIS BE ENOUGH...?"  All Might asked Gravattack as he coughed slightly.

"Should be, thanks partner!"  Gravattack replied as he stepped in front of All Might. 

"I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME LEFT WHERE I CAN HOLD THIS FORM EFFECTIVELY

"I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME LEFT WHERE I CAN HOLD THIS FORM EFFECTIVELY...!  BUT WITH EVERYONE ELSE WATCHING AND REN HERE, I HAVE TO TRY AND HOLD OUT AS LONG AS POSSIBLE...!"  All Might thought as he cleared his throat, staring at the blood on his hand.

"Hey, you okay?"  Gravattack asked.  "You feeling sick or something?"

"N-NO NO, JUST OLD AGE CATCHING UP IS ALL!"  All Might replied with a chuckle.

"If you say so.  Well, now that the buildings are all loosened up; this move should be a cinch to pull off now!"  Gravattack replied excitedly.  "So, let's get this party started up again!"

"MIGHT I ASK WHAT IS IT EXACTLY YOU'RE PLANNING TO DO?"  All Might asked.

"Isn't it obvious yet...?"  Gravattack asked as he began to transforming into a small planet-like orb.  "I'm gonna draw out our little rats from their hidey-holes...  By blasting it to kingdom come...!"  

-WITH IZUKU AND KATSUKI-

The buildings around them begin to shake and rumble as they're lifted off of the ground.

"W-what the fuck is going on!?" Katsuki exclaimed as he and Izuku stared at the levitating buildings.

"They're starting their attack again! There's no more time to discuss this! We only get one shot at this, if we mess up; then it's all over! Whatever happens, I just need you to trust me and I'll trust you, got it!?" Izuku asked looked back at Katsuki. "Ready!?"

Katsuki stares at Izuku as he bared a confidant smile.

"Fine! Let's just do this already!" Katsuki yelled.

"Good!" Izuku replied as he activated his Omnitrix. "Going hero!"

Izuku slams down on his Omnitrix, engulfing the two of them in a bright green flash.

-WITH GRAVATTACK AND ALL MIGHT-

"W-WHAT IS...!?"  All Might muttered as he struggled to stay in place and keep his balance.

The buildings around them all levitate high into the air and begin to break apart; only to be suspended in the air as they orbit around Gravattack's sphere form.

"Special Move...!  END OF STORM!"  Gravattack declared as he flies forward with the rubble still orbiting him.  "Hey partner, keep up!  With this tactic, we'll find them in no time!"