Salter's War Strength

"What is your wish," Lancer's master asked her as they overlooked the city the three of them watch over, her master, her master's fiance, and herself respectively. Without needing much thought Lancer said flatly, "I would wish to change the outcome of the battle I should never thrust upon my people, I may be a corruption of Artoria of the grail but a fractured world was created to facilitate that, and I refuse to allow those people to have the fate they have been delt." Her master nods to himself taking in the information without judgment, "Ashes to ashes, is a saying I like to use. Meaning if something was truly destined to happen to prolong the inevitable will result in only ashes hence, ashes to ashes," Lancer had a feeling this was the beginning of another long lecture. "Though I couldn't be more proud," those words completely shock Lancer, "To want to use a wish to do right by a people that will never know what went into that decision, yes admiral indeed."

"You aren't going to tell me something about not obsessing over the past," Lancer says now removing her helmet and revealing her face and the confused look on her face. "No Lancer, it is incredibly human to obsess over the past and want to make things right, and it just goes to show how good of a person you can be, so I am proud of you. Besides, it would be a little hypocritical of me to condone your wish," her master says clapping her on the back. Lancer couldn't help but feel a sense of pride at the words of encouragement her master gave her. Slowly standing up from their position on the edge of the building with their legs hanging off, her master gets up. "Why don't we head home early today, I think [̶̧̛͕̦͉̟̖̝͙̱̼̌͛͒͆̓͒̈̀̎̎̊̃̎̕͜ͅḙ̸͉̩͚͇̒̍͛̏͑̇̈͊̎̋̈̚r̷̥̘͙͉̥̅̍͛͂̌̊r̷͇͇̜̠̓ǫ̵̢̧̧̹̼͈̹̠͙̓̀̋͊̒̍̑̕͠͝r̴̢̨̳̺̲͚̜̘̖͈̼͍͚̰̖͆͆̈́̈́̑͒̇͋̍͘]̴̢̛͕̥̲̹̣̮̈́̂͗̎̂̍̏̒ has something planned for us," he says stretching out his back slightly and holding out a hand for Lancer.

Lancer goes to take it however she is interrupted by an explosion that knocks her off of the 60-story building's roof as her master was thankfully knocked towards the center of the building. "Lancer, enemy servant, saber-class, looks pretentious and like a fool, you know what to do," her master's calm and collected voice echos in her head before cutting out. Just as the small ripples in an ocean don't impact the shoreline Lancer falls with arms outstretched calm as the wind on a mid-summer afternoon. Then in a swift motion, she spins around as her stead meets her frame in mid-air as she begins to ride up to the roof again.

Within a second Lancer travels the whole distance back up the skyscraper landing back on the roof. Who is there to greet her is a man with overly fancy gold and green clothes that give Lancer a bad taste in her mouth. He has a simple sword indicative of a Greeko-Roman origin. Dismissing her stead she steps down from the air as if it was a staircase. "Hah come to protect your pathetic master, well I will have you know that I am a man in which epic tales carried through the ages have been recited," he says showing his overinflated ego. Lancer notices her master in a tactical position close to an easy exit route, so Lancer decides to show off a bit to try and impress her master.

 Lancer notices her master in a tactical position close to an easy exit route, so Lancer decides to show off a bit to try and impress her master

(The saber class servant)

With a sneer Lancer says bluntly replacing her helmet with a smooth motion, "And I am the last person you will ever hear from." This clearly surprised the servant as he visibly looks astonished. "You know I always liked my women a little feisty, that's why that witch Medea never did anything for-" his misogynist ramblings were cut short by the lance that was thrust threw his chest, sending him flying hundreds of feet away from where he was previously standing. Blood came spurting out of his mouth as he was launched backward. His brain scrambled for answers as to where the lance that currently had him impaled had come from. Just like earlier in a flash the woman in armor was next to him as if she walked across the air itself.

With a spin she ripped the lance from his gut, continuing with the momentum her heel impacted his temple sending him flying into another building. As he smashed through the vacant office space he saw the woman on a spectral steed outside standing on air. Barley able to hold himself together he tried to stop the profuse bleeding. "Gah this can't be how are you so fast, fine I will end things here," he shouted raising his hand as he called upon his noble phantasm. Suddenly Lancer was thrust into a reality marble. 

She overlooked a vast sea, as she stood without her mount on the coastline of some landmass it seemed. She saw the saber-class servant off in the distance giving some speech but she was more focused on the static communication between her and her master, "Hold... careful... dead," were the only words she could make out among the static. Lancer was able to assume he meant for her to hold back and not kill anybody, or something along those lines knowing her master. 

"HEY ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!" she hears the man shout at her from a ways away still as he stands on the edge of his boat, a couple of other figures around his shining armor that has seemed to seal the wound in his chest. Lancer tsk's her tongue as she raises her lance to the sky. The lance seems to spin as energy channels along its point. "Thrust and feast," Lancerstarts invoking her own noble phantasm, as arrows begin to rain down around her. A couple of them strike true, but Lancer isn't phased by the small amounts of damage they are inflicting, "thirteen fangs." A lightning bolt strikes her actually inflicting a considerable amount of damage as the laugh from the saber-class servant can be heard from where Lancer is thousands of feet (or tens of kilometers) away. Holding back considerably she lowers her lance level with the approaching ship. "Rhongomyniad!" she shouts as a hurricane as purple and black winds erupt from her lance annihilating anything in its path.

The reality marble is physically wrenched apart as her noble phantasm shreds through it. Reality returns to normal as Lancer sits on her mount unphased by the current events as the saber-class servant falls to the ground unconscious. Scooping up the servant unceremoniously she makes her way back to her master. She drops him onto the roof by her master before landing herself silently despite the large house that carries her. Before either of them can say anything to each other another man bursts through the door to the roof. He is certainly overweight as his gut carries past the confines of his pants and the buttons on his shirt fight to keep the two sections from splitting. "Ah-ha good job saber!" he says in a confident tone as if he expected a different outcome with full confidence. "Oh wait I see, well now you two will have to deal with me. And let me thank you for not killing my servant because once I am done with-" the man's speech is cut short as in a flash Lancer's master had run up to him and given him a swift punch in the jaw before following up with a heel kick to the temple knocking the man unconscious easily.

"Let's tie these two up and bring them back for questioning," her master says with a tired tone, indicating he really didn't want to deal with anything today. Removing her helmet Lancer tries to do the thing that she sees his fiance does all the time smile. "Of course," she says training to use muscles she has never tried using before. Her master rolls his eyes at her, "Don't force yourself Lancer it'll probably get you into more trouble than anything," poking fun at her clearly strained smile. "I don't know what you are talking about," she says still holding the strained look.