Chapter LXXXV: Dawn

The monster only continued to burn away slowly. The inhuman ashes flew away on the strong gusts of wind that only increased the blazes. The sky was orange with the soot and smoke that lofted into the air, and for a moment all was quiet for the first time in what felt like an eternity. That silence was quickly filled with something however as the end was far from near just yet. Uriel's eyes went wide as she thrust up a hand in front of herself before dragging it across the skyline. A beautiful blue and gold semi-translucent sparkling shield came into view moments before being struck with a blast that shook the very Earth itself. The shield seemed more or less unbothered by this but the ground underneath them groaned in strain. 

Harrison stole a look at Uriel at this moment and her eyes were a mass of fiery reds and oranges that looked more similar to the sun than the eyes of a human. "No one can escape the eyes of God," she muttered half-heartily under her breath as her pupils darted around her eye sockets as she seemed to be moving 10 times faster than a normal person as she took in information all around her. "10 we can handle... EVERYONE GET READY!" Uriel shouted and everyone, in turn, got into ready or fighting stances. "SALTER FORMATION P," Jalter shouted as the two of them got into point formation. Salter in a flash of white light donned her armor as she summoned Excalibur Morgan to her hand and took a step in front of Harrison and Jalter, as Jalter hoisted Harrison's limp body onto her back.

Despite himself, Harrison still looked behind him now to where Yoriichi was, and as the smoke cleared fully he could see a lack of monster as Yoriichi stood face to face with the Game Master. "You called me a demon, yes, you know I actually kind of like the way that sounds. Too bad this demon will be the one to win this grail war, you and your crew of misfits stand no chance," the Game master said though from the sound of it his voice was mixed with something unnatural and inhuman. Yoriichi caught Harrison's gaze, "Master I apologize for failing the first time I will not fail you a second time, so focus on the battle that is about to begin for you may lose your life," he said with that same lack of emotion he said everything.

He nodded as the Game Master stepped between them obscuring Harrison's view. The Game Master looked somewhat similar, except now his suit was emerald green and his eyes were blood-red fully. "Righter are you seeing this," Jalter's hesitant voice made its way up to him. Harrison weekly moved his head back ahead of him and he saw possibly 9 copies of the Game Master in the center of the bubble that Uriel had created. They all looked relatively emotionless compared to the original behind Harrison despite this they were all very worrisome. 

-----

"Still think you can win saber," the Game Master taunted Yoriichi. "I mean now that your whole crew is compromised eventually you two will fall," the demon of a man continued. "I am not one to underestimate any opponent I fight you would be better off doing the same," Yoriichi replied simply having absolute faith in his surrogate Master, Harrison Righter. 

-----

There were nine copies of the demon the Game Master, in opposition to those forces there were 3 masters with varying levels of combat readiness, five servants, and one servant who was not so easily defined, Uriel. The copies were the first to move as they bolted for their individual targets one per person inside Uriel's bubble. Martha and Muramasa were the closest to the center and so they were reached by the copies first. Martha darted forward to meet them throwing out her staff to intercept the two copies as Muramasa doubled back with surprising efficiency, "Hold them off for a bit," he called out to her and zerik who was also nearby as he hammered down on a sword summoned to his hand. The hammering acted like a metronome of sorts the ringing of the metal against metal was the only way to tell how much time was going by in the chaos. Zerik was definitely no fighter and he and Martha struggled to hold off three copies as they shoot forth with inhuman speed and strength battering through whatever defenses either of them had.