Salter's War Another

Lancer had since gotten used to seeing all different types of people while working with her master. Sometimes he would take her out for patrol during the day the people of the modern world amazed her, other times would be other magus, but the one she now held in her arms was by far the most interesting character. The man wore a navy blue suit and seemed to be of much more "esteem" in comparison to her own master, yet the two of them still got along well. According to Kaiser, they had been friends since grade school despite the mysterious man working for the organization that is hunting Lancer's master.

Yet now where she currently knelt his lifeless form was in her arms. He was another master involved in the war, with his Rider class servant. Despite this things had turned bad so fast. Reverant was the only name that Lancer knew him by. Her master and Reverant had agreed to team up to deal with another strong force in the war, though when things were coming to a close he gave his life for Lancer's master. "[ERROR] please look after my daughter and make sure she grows up into a fine magus," Reverant coughed out as blood trickled down his mouth. "No no Reverant don't give out on me, you can still make it," Lancer's master cried as he racked his brain for anything he could do. Lancer tried to think back on how things had ended up this way.

-----

About an hour prior

"Lancer make sure you keep quiet as best as possible your plate mail is loud enough," the girl to Lancer's left whispered as they squeezed between the wall and shelves of an old packing warehouse. Lancer looked at the girl gaging her own strength. The girl was much smaller than her in multiple regards, including height, bust, muscle, etc. She had blonde hair that was pulled into a ponytail, and eyes as blue as the ocean itself, however most interesting was her chosen attire to wear to battle. It was a simple red and black two-piece more befitting of someone who was going to the beach.

"Lancer are you even listening to me," the girl said waving her hand in Lancer's face as they exited the cramped area. "Come on get your head in the game from what my master said the people we may be engaging are the only ones to put up a good fight against us," Rider continued. "Fine but do tell me you do not plan on getting to an engagement with an enemy like that, in whatever you call that," Lancer said motioning to the red bikini Rider wore.

 "Fine but do tell me you do not plan on getting to an engagement with an enemy like that, in whatever you call that," Lancer said motioning to the red bikini Rider wore

(Rider)

"Shh you are so loud," Rider said kicking Lancer in the shin to get her to be quiet completely changing the subject on her. The sound of footsteps could be heard in the distance and instantly both girls went dead silent. "Berserker I think we may be closer than ever, it seems the only two remaining masters have waltzed right into our clutches," a masculine voice said to presumably Berserker. 

Lancer's eyes went wide as not only did she recognize now that they were in a trap, but she knew who Berserker was. Maybe she could take him down with help from Rider, but judging from their tone they had something planned that would turn the odds in their favor. Rider looked at Lancer for some guidance, however, Lancer didn't exactly have an answer herself. Swallowing hard Lancer thought back to the things she had experienced over her time with her master and Kaiser. 

Her eyes lit up a bright red scaring even Rider as she thrust her hand into her chest, however instead of impacting armor or flesh flames erupted from the spot. Like a ferocious lion hunting its prey, she vaulted over the pallet. The pure fury was obscured by her helmet. She landed like a hurricane whipping around and wrenching her hand from the flames in her chest. "TRUE RHONGOMYNIAD," she called out as she pulled out a lance that swirled with unholy power. It could be attributed to staring into a black hole itself. Not only did this move give her the jump on her two enemies it told her master that she was in a tough spot to say the least.

So with the true form of Rhongomyniad summoned to her hand, no longer a reproduction of the Holy Grail but the lance she held all those years ago, she thrust forward towards the servant. Her lance clashed against his blood-red spear. "Nice to see you again Lancer," the man sneered with a foxy grin. Despite his confidence, the spear held by Lancer was slowly cracking. Furthermore, the man next to Berserker through on his hood as he darted away, "Berseker take care-" he tried dishing out orders, that is until he was close-lined by a surfboard. "Where do you think you are going," Rider said as she stared down at him.

"Damnit," the man cried as he scrapped backward trying to get away from Rider. It was at this point that Rider, and Lancer's masters rushed toward the group. "[Error] YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME!" he cried out eyes wide and teeth gritting. "Berseker, stop holding back," he cried out looking to his servant. Berseker who up until now thought he had the upper hand on Lancer based on their last meeting was struggling to handle her strength and speed. "Had she gotten stronger that's impossible, servants are static they cannot change or grow," the thoughts raced through his head.