Chapter CII: Confused

"What's the plan," Jalter asked as the three of them stood outside of Harrison's apartment. "I guess we go look for these Angel Killers," Salter responded simply the name somehow not sounding right in her mouth. "I am just confused about how we even begin to look for them," Jalter said what Salter was thinking, thankfully Annabelle was here to save the day as she was busy looking at her phone. "Not to interrupt but I think I got something here," Annabelle interjected as she cleared her throat. 

The two servants looked at her expectantly. "Umm, I looked up the name Angel Killers, except apparently it is spelled with a z so Angel Killerz, regardless it seems that they are a band. The band Angel Killerz known for their new take on the punk metal genre is a band that was formed only a fair few years ago and is already making large waves in the music scene," Annabelle started reading an excerpt of sorts though she seemed to be looking for something in specific. "Ah here we go it says that they are on tour at the moment, they should be coming around town in the next two days, maybe we can catch them then," Annabelle offered. Jalter looked to Salter the surrogate leader in the absence of Harrison and she nodded, "I guess we have a plan then."

-----

"WHERE IS SHE!" a voice echoed from the darkness as Medusa once again slapped Harrison across the face. Harrison had a hard time concentrating on the questions being asked of him as his vision was the main problem for him. However, the blows that Rider gave him were nothing short of the destructive, shattering bone easily and breaking his body without much effort. For the first item, Harrison cursed his regeneration as it acted more like a curse giving the man commanding this servant all the more reason to have Medusa lay into him. 

Harrison coughed up blood as suddenly a piercing pain shot through his entire body stemming from his stomach. Slowly his eyes carried his vision downward. He watched as his eyes viciously tore apart Medusa's body then the floor, the chair he was sitting on, and even himself nothing was safe from their undying hunger for death. Harrison had to fight to hold back his own vomit as he looked at the large dagger thrust through his stomach. "Don't zone out on me, answer the question," the man's voice sounded as if it was coming from underwater as Harrison's head in turn swimming. "What question," Harrison managed after a moment in too much pain to remember what was asked of him. Harrison was kidnapped yet he did not think of using a command spell to summon his heroic spirits. 'No I refuse to force them to do anything,' he thought to himself as he stared into the darkness.

"Don't get smart with me," the man's voice was sharp and vengeful. Harrison didn't even have a chance to respond before the other dagger of medusas was thrust through his throat pinning his neck to the back of the chair. Harrison gurgled in panic as his lungs took on blood, he struggled to breathe. Pain melded to nothing as his vision flashed in and out wildly. He thrashed in his restraints like a fish without water, the sun without sky, or the moon without the Earth, he was lost and used. "Salter, have to get to her," was the last thing he said before his mind and body shut down completely was Medusa fall to the floor suddenly.

------

Yor sat in the middle of the apartment alone right where she had been left by the others. BB had a lot to say on the matter but decided now may not be the best time as Yor's gaze was locked with the floor a sea of emotion swirled within her. The responsibility to her father to win the war and she had a responsibility to BB to do that efficiently. There was pressure on her from all angels things fought inside her a gruesome war between emotions and responsibility. She couldn't stop herself from crying any longer, 'It seems that is all I am good at anyway' she thought to herself as she held her face in her hands. 

"Anything can happen if you let it," BB started to sing softly and slowly at first catching the ear of Yor. She looked up slowly at BB who seemed to be staring off into outer space as she continued, "Sometimes things are difficult but you can bet it

Doesn't have to be so changes can be made, you can move a mountain if you use a larger spade. Anything can happen it's a marvel, you can be a butterfly, or just stay larval"

BB now started to dance around a little bit taking in the emotion of the song as she sang. Yor even felt herself get swept up in it slightly. "Stretch your mind beyond fantastic

Dreams are made of strong elastic
Take some sound advice and don't forget it
Anything can happen if you let it." Now Yor was even joining in herself as BB continued, Yor couldn't help but smile at the weirdness of the sudden outburst from BB. BB then grasped Yor's hand and began to spin her with the climax of the song, "If you reach for the stars

All you get are the stars, but we've found a whole new spin, if you reach for the heavens, you get the stars thrown in."

(The original song, I recommend listening to the entire thing it is really beautiful if you've never heard it before)

BB whipped the tears from Yor's face, "You need to give yourself more credit, I have never known a more capable master. Just remember anything can happen if you let it," BB said with a smile. Yor pushed away cheekily thank you, "I think what we need to do is secure the area and information for the final push we cannot delay any further. The enemies are getting brasher and sitting and waiting isn't going to help anything, H.R has been trying his best it's time we return the favor in proper, even if we can't help directly." she said in affirmation to herself.