Chapter LXV: Surprise

Harrison's eyes snap open with a gasp as his consciousness returns to his body. Yet who is staring him in the face none other than Alice, her trademark red hair all over Harrison's face, her face mere inches from his own. "Gah!" Harrison exclaimed as he scrambled to move backward his body screaming at him in kind. Harrison subconsciously activated his mystic eyes as he took in his surroundings which eased his concern slightly, however, he made sure that Alice was always within line of sight. Harrison was in his room again, with Salter and Jalter however, Jalter was strewn across a cot similar to Harrison, she looked like she was in a way more of a worse-for-wear state than even Harrison had been. Not to mention who Harrison recognized to be Morgan Le Fey standing over her using what he could only assume was healing magecraft on Jalter.

"So you really do possess them," Alice said again, putting her face close to Harrison's. "Why are you so close, yesh what do you want," Harrison asked trying and failing to push the woman off him. Alice finally moved back sitting on Harrison's lap which was not much better in Harrison's mind than she was earlier. "If I recall your Saber asked for my servant's assistance in making sure you were ready for the match you are scheduled for in about an hour," Alice said simply looking Harrison up and down as if appraising him. Harrison shook his head dismissing the mystic eyes as he gave up, the position he was in was not one easily defensible. 

Salter finally walked over, besides Harrison's bed ending her conversation with Morgan. Harrison could instantly tell something was up by the way she carried herself, the intimidating confidence was gone instead replaced by a meek uncertainty. "Rig-," she started before Harrison cut her off almost immediately. "Thank you, Salter," he said with the best smile he could force from his pained muscles. Harrison put his hand on Salter's shoulder in a consoling manner, yet he could feel how much she was shaking, he must have really worried her. Before he got to say anything more the door in the back of his room opened and two others entered the room, Angel and Zerik.

"So who was having the party and forgot to tell me," Harrison jested not knowing what else to do in his current situation. Zerik rubbed the back of his nervously, "Well I am glad to see you made it this far personally, but damn did both of you get your asses beat," Zerik said. "Regardless I was coming to offer a little bit of information, so good news or the bad news first," he asked looking at Harrison who seemed to have all the bitches for whatever reason. "A question like that just depends on perspective, either way, let's hear this quote-on-quote bad news," Harrison said with a pained smile. 

"So Sophie the other master you were pretty close with, she got eliminated by another core master Jessica Wevin, despite her not being able to use both servants," Zerik said taking a seat at the bar. "The good news though is your boy is now also a core master," Zerik said with a large smile. Harrison was definitely upset with the first bit of info however, he couldn't help but smile at someone he was pretty friendly with moving up in the holy grail war.

It was now Angel's turn to speak, "The reason Zerik told you about Jessica is that most likely that is who you will be matched up against next as about half of the current competitors left are in this room," Angel said pushing her sunglasses up slightly. "Ah I see and if that's the case she will get to use both of her servants and I'll be forced to use Jalter, and I don't think she is in any condition to fight any time soon," Harrison said to which Morgan who nodded in affirmation of his assertion. 

"I need a third servant don't I, that's what this is about," Harrison said motioning to all those around him. The collective nodding made him feel like an idiot, I should have known something was up. "How do I even go about doing that with only an hour left?" Harrison mumbled under his breath. "Well we actually got a volunteer that you may remember from your first fight," Angel said motioning to a corner of the room Harrison for some reason had avoided inspecting until it was pointed out to him. "Arcueid," he said in a breathy voice as the tall frame of Arcueid revealed herself from the shadows. Except she was not in the long skirt with the slit of her enraged form but in the more iconic and recognizable form.

She had short blonde hair and blood-red eyes. A simple white turtle neck and a silver cross necklace. Not to mention the short blue pleated skirt she wore that was only probably an inch away from disaster. That is Arcueid Brunestud.

 That is Arcueid Brunestud