The Crowning

"Everything is ready for tomorrow

"Everything is ready for tomorrow." Namjoon informs his alpha, hands preoccupied with a bundle of important papers.

Jimin adjusts the glasses sitting on the tip of his nose, staring at the laptop screen placed before him. "There were last bit of arrangement left on the guest side." He reminds him from where he is seated behind his office table. The office used to be his father's, now he is the owner of it.

"I've looked into them. They will be done by dawn." Hoseok speaks this time, standing next to Namjoon in front of the table.

"Give them a last check tomorrow. Make sure everything is ready." The alpha orders.

Both his betas nods, walking back to take a seat on the couch placed around the large office room.

Jin sits up, also present in the room with them, alongside Yoongi. "It's really tomorrow. How does it feels to be coronated, Jimin?

"It must feel nice. You got mated before any of us, and now this. Who could have thought the midget will be the first to start walking?" Yoongi muses after Jin, smirking at Jimin.

Jimin furrow his eyes at the pale man, knowing very well who really is the midget between both of them. "It's unbelievable, I guess. Even I thought I'll be a good for nothing bastard."

"It means you're doing great. You deserve every bit of it." Namjoon praises, passing him a dimpled smile.

"Yet I'm all alone." Jimin sighs, voice turning quieter. "I don't have my parents by my side, my brother.. and now my mate."

His friends loose their smile, the sight of his fatigue filled face devastating them. "Hey, at least you got us," Jin tries to cheer him up. "Your brothers. We are all here with you."

Jimin looks up, eyes trailing over the faces of the men in the room, the brothers he cares about most in the world. He face slowly breaks into a small smile, nodding in agreement with the oldest. "I am glad you all are here. Thank you."

Yoongi immediately leans back, his eyes squeezing shut as he cringe. "Ahh, what is with him suddenly? You've changed a lot. Where the fuck is the asshole we knew back in the academy?"

They all chuckle, remembering their time back in the training academy. Where they were young and free. The place they spend best of their days in. Time really flies by.

"Now, let's all rest. Jimin, you too. Tomorrow is a big day." Jin sits up, staring at the alpha sitting behind the table. Jimin ended up not sleeping for more than a week. How is he even functioning right now, none of his friends know. All he did these days was sit next to the bed Y/n is unconscious in, staring at her while long hours pass by.

And if he is not staring, than he is working day and night, trying to distract himself and his withering heart that clenches painfully in his ribcage every passing minute.