Filth

Her heart beats fast, muscles flexing as even the presence of Jungkook and Jimin by her side didn't cease her nervousness.

Maybe it was the lump of excitement that built itself on her throats. Yes, she has always wanted to meet the alpha of the North mountain, even before finding out her own future there.

She has heard so much about Jimin's father and meeting him was almost like a best opportunity for her.

Brave indeed he was.

"You better stop biting your lips. There are going to bleed." Jungkook's amusing voice make her flinch and she instantly stops chewing on her lips.

Jimin turn towards her with a frown, hand still holding hers from before as he now examined her. "Are you nervous?" He questions.

He might have felt her.

Y/n purse her lips and nods. "I am. Have you told him about me?"

Jimin blinks. "Of course i have."

His answer left her turning red. He said that as if she was important enough to be discussed with his father.

Which she was. Just after his arrival, his first words to his father was that he had found his precious mate, but she doesn't need to know that.

Y/n tries to hide her flustered form and turn her head to Jungkook when she feels him smiling at them.

He wiggles his brows, a teasing dimple popping in his cheek as he look between them.

Y/n makes a face at him, as if almost picking up his dirty thought from before when he entered her room.

Oh he's so going to force out the answer from her. She just knows it.

They finally come to a stop in front of the door and Jimin raise his hand to gently rap his knuckles on the door.

Y/n's eyes follows his hand, skimming over the rings and chains that decorated his fingers and wrist.

His hands were quite small, maybe even smaller than hers. But just as she look down to examine her own hand, her thoughts instantly change.

Okay maybe hers are a little bit smaller than his.

It when a soft 'come in' of confirmation comes from inside the room is when Jimin turns the doorknob to enter inside. Y/n inhales a deep breath before following right after him.

This scenario almost felt like she is finally going to meet his parents after dating him for a long while.

When she is fully inside the room is then she notice that other men are also in there, but except Hoseok and Namjoon.

She wonders where they are.

Jimin comes to a stop and Y/n finally emerge from behind him to greet the male that lay in his bed.

It took just a glance, just a small moment of narrowed eyes for Y/n to let go of Jimin's hand that was clutching around hers safely.

Jimin's lips turn down in a frown for a wee second before he flash a smile to his father who had his eyes fixed on the only female in the room.

Y/n stares back, the lump taking over all the emotions she felt just a minute ago. Nervousness and excitement was all gone now, his stares taught her so.

"So the Jung has finally come to bow down?" Mr. Park speaks for the first time.

Y/n bit the inside of her lips, feeling the unnecessary tension slowly building up in the room.