The Dead Mother

It all feels like a bad dream

Like a nightmare. It feels like someone has reached out their ruthless claw, ripped through her clothes, pierced through her skin, latched on to her heart, and pulled it right out.

She feels hollow, she feels full, she feels like she's bleeding. She's bleeding all over the floor and spilling it all over Jimin, staining his clothes, his skin, and his entire being.

Sobs rack through her entire body, frail bones curled into a ball in his arms. She pushes herself back from his hold, the man reaching out to her desperately, to pull her back into his chest. But she doesn't let him.

She pushes herself out of his hands and into the freezing wall against the couch, her back arching into the chilly tiles. A shiver breaks her back, shaking her already trembling body. Cold sweat breaks through her skin, and her fever worsens.

It's snowing outside, and the entire house is heating with the heaters. But she is shaking from the cold that has gripped her entire existence, it's coming from within her chest.

The star that kept her body engulfed in his warmth, his existence that has taken her nightmares away, and ripped through the demons in her mind, the blueberries which has taken over the rotten smell of disabilities and trauma. It's not there anymore. It's been stolen from her.

She can't bring herself to care, to hide like she always does when she cries. No. This pain is too unbearable for her. This hurts more than she has ever experienced.

Hurts more than her numb legs when she was young, more than the first time her wolf forced her to transform at a frail age. More than the constant seizures she gritted through most of her childhood.

This man broke her. He broke her entire existence.

And he is crying. He is crying with her. She can hear his pleas, his breathless calls of her name, his trembling fingers on her arms. He is breaking with her. And she has no idea what to do.

She doesn't know what to do except keep herself curled into a ball against the side of the sofa, her face hurried into her naked knees, and try to vanish from the face of the earth.

The room is filled with anguished breathing. No one knows what to do, how to do it, or what to say. They have all frozen over ice, their feet hardened onto the ground. They don't know how to make it better.

The sight of her is unbearable, devastating. She's small and she's shaking. She's crying and she's suffering. Her heat has gotten over her head, and she has fallen so deep that it's impossible to come back.

Something has to be done. Something must be done before it's too late. Having an omega in such distress, especially one who is deep into her heat, she will end up badly getting hurt. And they would rather die than let their pup go through any of that.