Heat

The boys are already outside the house when Jimin comes rushing towards the alpha house with Hoseok hot on his tail

The boys are already outside the house when Jimin comes rushing towards the alpha house with Hoseok hot on his tail. They are lingering around, awkward on their steps as they wait for Jin to come out of the house.

They perk up when they see Jimin, the man sprinting towards them from in between the white blanket of snow on the entire garden with only his black turtleneck shirt. His jacket is probably left behind in his office with how hurried his steps are.

He was in a meeting with the pack when he got the call from Jin and didn't waste a second to make his way to his mate. What if she is in pain? The thought alone makes his angsty.

He reaches the door, throwing a glance at his friends who avoid his eyes with red tinted cheeks. He is about to step in, but he is stopped by Hoseok who grabs him by the wrist.

When Jimin tilts his head back, Hoseok is standing really close to him. The older beta stares him dead in the eye with a wild gaze before opening his mouth.

"I really respect you as my alpha, but if you lay a single inappropriate hand on my sister in my presence, I will rip out your hair myself."

Jimin stares at him with wide eyes and nods. "I understand, hyung."

And only then does Hoseok let go of him.

The alpha makes his way inside, and he can smell the sweet scent of mouthwatering fertility all the way from the hallway. No wonder the boys came out of the house. The scent is almost mind numbing.

His little one is sitting in the round table inside the kitchen when he walks in, and she instantly perks up at the sight of him.

"Alpha." She calls with round doey eyes from her curled up form in the seat, her arms opening and reaching out to him.

Her alpha is immediately by her side, kneeling down on the ground and she immediately throws herself at him, hugging him tightly by wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders.

Jimin sighs out in relief when he smells no distress on her, and he sends a grateful look at Jin who stands against to the counter, staring at them with gentle eyes.

Y/n hides her face in his neck and deeply inhales his blueberries in her lungs, slightly slumping on him as a pout takes over her lips. "Alpha smells different." She huffs.

Jimin hums, pulling away a bit to look at her pretty eyes peaking up at him. "You don't smell like me anymore."

Jimin's lips finally tilts up in a smile when he is fully assured that she is in no pain or distress. She is in pre-heat it seems, and he hopes she doesn't feel any pain when her heat finally takes over. The chances of them spending it together is thin but not impossible.

Hoseok seems to be slowly melting as long as they don't do anything in his presence. But Jimin's own guilt keeps him away from her. He needs to tell her the entire truth first.