The Suffocating Truth

Y'all are gonna love this one 🙃 I did something hehe —————————

—————————

Y/n couldn't comfort Jungkook. Cause when they managed to coo him into releasing her, the strength in her legs left. Apparently, he was the one keeping her standing for so long. With his tight hug to her waist, his muscular arms were her balance.

The moment he pulled back his arms, she buckled on the knee and panic unfolded into the heart of each men on the room. Wiping his eyes with his face towards the other side cause he was embarrassed, Jungkook didn't see her and Jimin instantly pulled her to his chest.

A few minutes later and she was seated on the clinic bed she just woke up from. Jungkook immediately took the other side of the bed, sitting close to her with his face crunched up into a pout, softly sniffing.

Y/n puts a hand over his squirming one and pats it. And in no time, the man is calming down. She keeps her hand there and turns to the others seated around the room.

However, she is left in an awkward silence cause they all are just staring at her. She blinks, looking at all of them. Cheeks turning red from all the attention, she looks away.

Okay...

But no one can really blame them. They are just making sure that she is actually awake. And the colour in her cheeks gives them comfort. Poor men are just so traumatised.

Lips thinning and cheeks puffing, her eyes falls on the edge of the bed where the bedsheet is tucked out in the wrong way. Her finger's immediately starts to itch and before the perfectionist in her could start to panic, she leans forward and organise and tuck in the white sheet properly.

Once satisfied, she leans away while nodding her head.

That is when she hears someone let out a breathy laugh and she looks up. She is faced with knowing looks and amusing smiles.

"There she is."

She could only smile sheepishly at them. They know her too well by now.

Jimin who sits on the other side of her moves closer to her. "When did you wake up?"

She turns her attention to him. "An hours ago , I think. I saw your coronation from the window." She smiles, trying to light him up. She can see it, the pain in his face. His eyes are filled with tears.

"After I saw you coming in to the house, i wanted to come to you." She grabs his hand with her other one. "It's a good thing the nurse helped me, cause for a second, I thought I couldn't walk." She giggles, unaware of how the last sentence tenses up the entire room.