Stupid Mate

When Y/n succeed with wiggling her mouth away from his grasp, both his arms fall to completely secure her inside his grip.

Y/n doesn't notice the way he pulls her even closer, if that was even possible, due to still being left in a state of dilemma and shock.

Why on earth did he stop her?

He said it himself that he didn't want mate!

Anyone from a few feet away can clearly tell how confused the female was, her mouth gaped in surprise at his actions and words.

Jimin leans in to nuzzle his nose against the crook of her neck and she fall stiff.

A faint yet noticeable churn forms the pit of her stomach and she grimace.

He's affecting her not only physically but emotionally too. She don't even know him that well.

The male relaxes in her hold, nuzzling his face even more and a fast rush of tingles zaps through her system when she feel something soft press against her.

The female's breath hitches.

His soft lips graces her skin, sending a glittering affect of something as he now plants sweet butterfly kisses on her shoulder.

When the reality of her situation decides to finally sink in, Y/n immediately plant her palms on his chest in an hopeful attempt to push him away.

Too bad the plan doesn't work, cause when she tries to do just that, a low intimidating growl vibrates out of the mans throat before he harshly grazes his teeth to keep her in place, daring her to go on with her motives.

It doesn't hurt, but Y/n's afraid he'll sink his canines deep enough to mark her as his if she do make another move.

Y/n internally pound him with a hammer for the threat before dropping her arms in defeat and she could have sworn she felt him smile against her skin when he retracts his teeth away, replacing its place with two soft lips.

The man hums pleasingly. "Stupid little wolf." He muses almost mockingly, and when he chuckles, the caged female can feel the vibration of his body seeping through both their clothed forms.

"I said I wasn't ready for a mate. Not, I didn't want a mate." He pulls back and plants his forehead against his mate's, closing his eyes as if to enjoy the moment.

There's a smile on his full lips when he releases a relieved sigh. "You smell amazing, little wolf."

This guy's a weirdo.

A moment of silence follows the man's words as Y/n's mind's not really comprehending anything other than the feeling of those butterflies crossing her abdomen.

Jimin's eyes stay closed in a still manner, his chest heaving as he breathes.

At that very moment, Vi comes rushing in with heavy footsteps but then decides to abruptly halt in her steps when noticing the unusual sight before her.

Panicking slightly, Y/n look away from the handsome face in front of her and draw back to lock gazes with a pair of those familiar eyes.

Vi's currently tilting her head to the side, sending her sister a weird look and Y/n probably know why.

She's still trapped inside Jimin's hold, her bodies too close for her comfort and now there's a five year old girl shooting the both of them a questioning look.

"Vi!" Y/n screech, like a kid caught stealing candy.

Quickly, she use this chance to completely get away from her undeniably hot mate when he decides to glance over where she's looking at.

Jimin scrunches his nose slightly, her warmth no longer intact with his own once she slipped out from his grasp.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n ask Vi and Jimin doesn't hesitate to approach her again, slowly pressing his chest against her back with both his arms now securing her tight.

He rests his chin on her shoulder and when he speaks, fire crackers uncontrollably explodes inside of her.

"You're Violet, right?" He whispers to the little girl, purposely teasing his mate with his breath.

Vi snaps out from her curiousness, but what she does next, leaves Jimin tightening his grip around Y/n's struggling form with his face all nuzzled against the portion of her neck.

He smiles amusingly.

"Mom! Unnie! Y/n Unnie has a boyfriend!"

----------------

I'm back! I was going to update the farmer (shameless promotions indeed) but thought about doing this before that.

I'm currently really puzzled right now! But at least I wrote a chapter of perfect Mistake (shameless promotions part two) where he finally kisses her.

Btw, stan some one who looks this adorable.

I know my gay is showing, but Bow down to the queen B!

Leave some love in your way!

💜