The Murderer

Well here we go. This one is not for the fragile heart. Serious warning ahead my loves

⚠️Dead dove. Do not eat. ⚠️

——————————-

——————————-

There is someone behind her.

Y/n probably wouldn't tremble this much if she wasn't in such a vulnerable situation. Her heat has made her extremely weak and sensitive.

The cold air in the room pricks her skin till it's red and she feels her head staring to spin from such a heavy presence in the room.

The omega in her withers, suddenly put in so much stress that she slowly starts to crawl towards the back of her mind again in despair.

Jimin's scent is slowly disappearing into darkness, something that smells like rotten skin slowly taking over the fruity scent. It makes her omega whine.

It has only been a day since her mind let go of all the overthinking and anxiety to submit to her heat. But they are already back.

She is too scared to turn around. Cause she knows, that thing is staring right back at her with wild, wide open eyes. She can literally feel it breathing down her neck.

Her lips wobble down, voice so gone from her throat that she can barely let out a sound to alert the boys outside.

But are they even outside? Is she having a nightmare? Will they even hear her?

It's terrifying. Cause she knows exactly what's waiting for her. Yet, nothing can prepare her for what she sees.

A whimper leaves past her lips, as she wills herself to finally look back. Quivering in her place, she slowly starts to twist her head back towards the corner of the now dark room.

Breath stuck in her throat, a tear slide down her face and her eyes finally lays on the sight ahead. A sob gasps out at what she sees and she covers her mouth with her hand in horror.

Oh god. It's her.

It's her, but so much worse.

The fear takes over her completely and she starts to cry. Just like how she used to back when she was a young child. Nothing much has changed. Just like that time, when she could barely move her wheelchair to get away from her.

This time too. She is so shaken up that she just stays frozen in the ground. The only thing that has changed is how much more horrifying she looks now.

She used to at least look like a human, her body was undeniably large and her eye sockets were empty. But this..

What Y/n sees has her trembling in fear.

She no longer looks like a shadowed human. Her feet which used to be covered with big boots are not there anymore. Except, they look like one of beasts. She stands all the way in the dark corner of the room, with her body reaching up towards the ceiling.