Met again

Wait! Not so fast. Y'all better read this or I'm suing.

Okay so..😆😆 I have a question concerning my main female character also known as you guys.

So i wanted to ask what do you guys think about Y/n in this book? Her character? The things you like or dislike about her?

I know. I know. I'm lame to ask that question but this is for a scene in the upcoming chapters. Your answer will help me write that paragraph down.

Okay so now that's out of the way. you can read.😁😁

Enjoy the thrill~~

--------------------

The giant portals of the enormous pack push open with the help of the guards. The same guards who stood by the same gates like a rock to protect their pack from any dangerous day and night.

Y/n stands side by side with the other males, but unlike them, this is her first time visiting Jimin's pack.

She could sense the responsibility from inside and that makes her drops her shoulders low, but even at this moment, a spark of excitement sits ruling on the pit of her stomach.

Since young, she always wanted to visit the famous North mountain where the bravest of wolf pack was born.

She has heard so much about this area, the people that were smart and welcoming, the beautiful places it seems to carry, the snow  that always covers it with it's blanket and many more. She has heard all of this from her grandmother and some of her friends that came from the South mountain.

She wished to visit this place, especially after finding out the relation her great grandparents had with this place.

Though the story was upsetting and sad, the urge to gaze upon the city herself was extremely tempting.

Her great grandfather, Jung Joon-young had found his mate in the same pack and both had been more than happy to find each other. Everything was in peace, the couple was ready to marry each other, but that was until the day the alpha king of the pack has laid his eyes on her great grandmother, Ji-woo.

He had fallen in love with the beauty she was and had gone as far as to kidnap the lady after finding out about her marriage. He had kept her hidden with him despite her own will.

The king's own mate has left him after the happening that acquired around her mate. Her fragile heart could not take the image of another woman besides him.

Ji-woo has cried and begged him to let her go, but the king was ground rock at his words and decisions.

It was then, Joon-young has led a little help from king's mate and had brought the words to the council who were located in the city.

The council has busted in anger after finding this out and had force down the king and rescued Joon-young's mate. Both has then left the pack of the South mountain and has joined the packs of the Jeon, which would now belong to Jeon Jungkook.

The king was then punished with his life and his beta, Park Pil-woo was gifted with the throne due to his loyalty with the pack and the line has continued on since then and will now end with Park Jimin as the alpha.

Though not recognised for their breed, Parks were known to be strong and loyal. All that Hopefully Jimin would be.

The gates comes to a stop once wide open and they were met with many people of the pack standing by the door, smiles welcoming and arms open for them.