Pure Blood Alpha And Pure Breed Omega

The coronation is held on the enormous garden of the alpha house

The coronation is held on the enormous garden of the alpha house. Many elders and supervisors of the pack, and the alphas of other packs attend the long waited coronation.

Jimin's late father was a well known and respected alpha, of course coming from the family of betas who took on the role of the alpha after taking down their traitor alpha. Beta's can only take over the pack after they take down their alpha.

Mr. Park was also a descendent of a pure blood. And Jimin's mother was a pure breed, coming from the family of royals which Taehyung is also related to, it was obvious for Jimin to become a pure blood alpha.

That is what the Parks were gifted with when they crowned as an alpha from beta. But there were robbed of one thing.

Having a mate.

And that is why, no one from the Parks starting from Mr. Park's father, he himself had any mate. But luckily, Jimin did have a mate bonding.

It is either the curse has broken, or Y/n's pure breed was too strong to hold back her's and Jimin's bond.

The boys also go through the coronation smoothly. First, an official speech is given by Jimin, who immediately regains his composure after getting distracted for a second.

His friends sit on the audience, watching him with prideful smiles on their faces. Jimin does a great job, especially for someone who is a rookie, about to take over a huge well developed pack.

After that, through the werewolves traditions, he is crowned. Hoseok and Namjoon also receive their title of official betas afterwards.

Gazing towards the crowd before him, Jimin's heart stings in his chest, wishing to find that one face that he wanted the most to watch him. But he knows, no matter where she is, she will always be proud of him.

And she is the first one he wants to be congratulated by. Even though she is still not awake yet, he wants to see her before anyone.

But what he doesn't know about is the surprise that already awaits him inside.

After a long time consumed by dark days, this might turn to be the happiest day for Park Jimin.

So after getting down from the stage, he turns his legs towards the side and practically march away towards the house.

His friends watch him, some of them laughing at his eagerness while his betas excuse the guests who wanted to congratulate their alpha from his side.

Cheeks red from the cold outside, Jimin is a man on a mission. He ambles inside the door, and doesn't stop even when Jin follows and calls him from behind.

"Not now, hyung. I need to see my mate." He answers while walking.

"Y/n is right here, you know. Those outside are the important guests." Yoongi spells out to him, also following the determined alpha. "Don't you say anything to him?" He then turns to Namjoon who walks by his side.