A Haze

Y/n resides in Jimin's room through her heat

Jimin takes his place in her room, right in front of his room. So he can stay close even when he's far away. He keeps himself away, of course. The first day, he only visits her when night falls and she is already sleeping in his bed. 

Even when it's painful for him to be away from her. One would think the scent of her heat that has diffused all through the hallway would drive him nuts, but it's the thought of not being able to see her that kills him from the inside.

So at night, he sat next to her for a few hours, watching over her as she was lost in her dreamland.

The other boys have moved to the ground floor with a few of their belongings, clearing out the second floor where Jimin and her room are. Jungkook's and Jin's room is also on the same floor, but only the youngest alpha changed his room for the time being.

He was very pouty as he packed some of his stuff, wanting to stay put and keep an ear out for her in case she was in distress. But he was forced to realize that he was indeed an alpha at the end of the day.

Everything might appear normal in the beginning, but the scent of an omega in heat is a slow-burn addiction that will slowly drive one insane. And before he knows it, Jungkook might find himself deep into his own rut and inside her room.

The change in rooms does help a bit. But suddenly, they all are hyper away of her existence. By the next morning when she has fallen completely in her heat, her scent has found a way to spread down towards the ground floor.

And as Taehyung takes a bite of his pancake, he feels her deep in his throat.

Namjoon and Hoseok left early for some work, leaving Jimin to sleep in a bit since he was up all night finishing up some work. He had moved his set up in Y/n's room after she fell into preheat.

He couldn't stay away when his mate might be in pain.

The only person who can walk in and out of her room is Jin. A blessed omega who understands the pain of the other. He doesn't feel distracted by her scent like the others do. He takes her breakfast and lunch and also spends much time with her so she doesn't feel lonely.

It has barely been a day, and Y/n already misses Jimin. She asks about him from Jin and the older man tells her he's working from home today.

Y/n understands that time, but as the day goes by, she slowly starts to feel anxious and fidgety without his presence. Usually, his face is the first thing that greets her in the morning.

And she has been sleeping in his room with him for a good few days ever since she woke up from her deep sleep. So he's right next to her, admittedly with a bit space between them as both of them are still shy, but they end up cuddling up to each other in their sleep when the nightmares grip both of them like a plague in their dreams.