Sinful Wonders

4307 words in this chapter

4307 words in this chapter. good luck y'all.
Also adding some ⚠️ here for weak hearts.
(Omega space, word play, very hot alpha jimin in a white shirt, he baths her 🥺and they talk about their pups dnwjwjwj yes it's nsfw hehe)

———————-

Y/n's hands fall to her sides as Jimin's takes over the fabric of the hoodie on her. Face flushed up to the tip of her ears, she looks away from him, shy at his closeness and timid at the scent of blueberries on his alpha.

He grabs the sleeve for her and she slowly pulls her other arm out of the hoodie. Now exposed to the air of his grand bathroom with only in a thin strapped top and her sweatpants, she feels goosebumps on her skin.

She might blame it on the cold, but she knows it's partially because of his close proximity. He is suddenly very close, and she is wearing less than she's ever before in front of him.

She perks up, bashful doe eyes blinking as he steps in front of her, his bigger body hiding and cornering her way smaller one without even meaning to. Lips caught between her teeth, she watch his hand linger downwards, close to her waist but not yet touching.

Her heart beats in her ribcage, and he can probably hear it too with how loud it is. Maybe it's because his hands are warm, or that he approached her very carefully and made sure she sees where his hands are, maybe that is why she doesn't flinch when the tips of his fingers graze her waist.

She does tenses up, butterflies a chaos in her stomach at his fluttering touch. She's yet to look at him ever since he's come closer to her and she dares not look at him now either. She knows his face is close to her. She can feel his minty breath softly blowing on the top of her head.

He gently grabs a hold of the bottom of the top she is wearing and he slowly pulls it up. She lets him do so silently, small and obedient for her alpha.

Slowly as the fabric lifts, the sensitive skin of her stomach comes to view, and a bit more and he is able to see the curve of her breasts. Her hands raise and he lifts the top over her head easily.

She is wearing a very similar looking bra she had in her hands before, the one his gaze froze over as it slipped through the dress and hit the floor earlier. This one sits comfortable over her skin, and hugs her in a way that has his teeth aching.

Soft hair curtaining around her, she doesn't wait a second to cover herself the very moment he takes off her top. Frail arms come to hide her chest, the blood that rushes to her cheeks so hot that it makes her head spin.

She always makes sure to dress modestly in front of him and the other boys. But right now, she is very much topless.

Now in this situation, it's even more impossible to meet his gaze. She doesn't want to see his reaction. How is he looking at her? Does he thinks she's pretty? Does he likes what he sees? Is he even looking at her?