The Royal

"A soulmate change

"A soulmate change.."

Silence falls over the mumbled words of the mage. Eyes snaps towards him, glowing reds and blues, an intruder who is not welcome to know their secrets.

Even if the man is clever enough to realise the situation easily.

Jin turns towards Jimin, watching the way the man is clutching onto his mate tightly, as if someone is going to take her away.. "Jimin, get your omega out." He calls out to the alpha, gesturing towards the door with his hand when Jimin comes back from his train of thoughts.

The alpha nods at the older, before slowly pulling away from her. She is shaking in his chest when he looks down at her. His heart squeeze further in his chest. He can feel her fear and anxiety. And the panic from the others aren't helping him either.

So before he gets fully consumed by it, and before his little omega starts to loose the strength in her heart, he gently coax her out of the room. But before he leaves through the door fully, he glances at Taehyung.

The tall man is frozen in his place and he's never looked this small before. He's curled into a ball, head hanging towards the ground with his eyes wide open. His hand is still stretched out, red and shaking from where it touched hers.

Jimin wants nothing but to take him out of the room too. But his mate and his best friend needs to be as far away from each other as possible.

So he takes her away, far away from the secret that seems to be spreading its roots further and further into the ground.

"You did that, didn't you?" Lucas voices out again when it's just the six men remaining in the room.

They glance at him, lips shut and face empty of any replies. It is not his business to meddle in. And Lucas seems to realise that the more he gets over his shock.

They intend to tell him nothing. Him, who quite possibly is the only one who can either help them, or get them in more trouble. He is the son of the wizards, a close affiliate to the head werewolves. One spread of word and they all will be under great trouble.

"Is that why she has an awful amount of black mana all over her? I felt it the moment I stepped in. You swapped her-"

His words are cut off by a great force on his throat, before his back roughly slams against the wall. He blinks at the whiplash, and finds bright coloured eyes glaring down at him. Taehyung's growl rumbles deep from his chest, his mouth in a snarl that shows his pointy sharp canines.

He holds the mage by the throat against the wall, his voice a dark threat. "I dare you to say those words again. Do it and see how far I will rip that foolish mouth of yours." His hand tightens around his neck.

Lucas stares wide eyed at the alpha towering over him, his eyes an unusual of two colours. One is bright red by the power of his alpha, and the other is blue, not one that beta's has. No, this blue is rich and rare.