The Prince and The Frog 11

K City. A party is being held in a private mansion in the south of the city. The reason is that the Fang eldest young master who has been missing for 18 years has finally returned home.

The Fang family is not a small family. It is said that 18 years ago, they were on equal footing with the Qin family but they have disappeared for a long time. It seems they have been working hard abroad, 5 years ago they suddenly broke into K City aggressively. Now they have an empire industry.

The Fang family now is not the same one as before.

At this time, Qin Lang was dragged to the backyard by Ye Qian in a black suit with a blank expression.

Qin Lang looked around a little bit dreamy: "Young master Qian?"

Ye Qian laughed out loud showing his white teeth, "Young master Qin, I have not seen you for a long time, I trust you have been well since we last met!"

"Oh my god..." Qin Lang was speechless, his expression was even more excited than Ye Qian. "I didn't expect...How could it feel like a dream? Look at you. You used to be a young master that suddenly went bankrupt and became a poor child. Being poor for two years, your parents suddenly found you and you suddenly became a prince! Ahhh! I can't believe it! It's like a novel! Where are your parents? I mean, your adoptive father, they..."

"They're my parents too." Ye Qian smiled. "They are doing well now. I will go visit them every week, both sides agreed."

"That's good..." Qin Lang didn't know what to say. It seems that the shockwave has not passed yet.

Ye Qian looked at Qin Lang with a small smile. The words that have been brewing in his throat haven't come out yet when he heard Qin Lang say: "I'm so happy for you..."

"Qin Lang..." he suddenly doesn't want to wait until after the college entrance exam to say some words.

But he wasn't able to say it out either.

The Fang family servants hurried over from the direction of the mansion.

"What's the matter?" Ye Qian asked the man.

The man replied: "It seems that there was a conflict between President Qin and President Fang. President Qin is going to take young master Qin to leave early so I came to inform young master Qin..."

Qin Lang was at a loss but still followed the man. He turned back and waved to Ye Qian: "Then I'll go first..."

Ye Qian was stunned. After trotting twice to catch up with him, in a low voice he said: "I'll see you off."

"Okay..." Qin Lang bent his two beautiful eyebrows. There was no more talking along the way.

A wealthy family like them, if the adult has conflict, they, as the juniors, will inevitably be asked by the adult to alienate the other party child.

Ye Qian also knows. Along the way, he frequently looked at the young man's side profile, his tensed jaw revealed his unease.

A little further away, Qin Lang saw his father standing outside the mansion of the Fang family. With a dark and extremely unpleasant face, his deep gazes swept across Qin Lang and Ye Qian, a snort came out of his nostrils.

"Dad." Qin Lang calls out and walks over toward him reluctantly.

The car has stopped in front of father Qin. He waited for Qin Lang to get close, with a neither loud nor soft voice, he said: "You are not allowed to interact with Fang family's kids in the future!"

"Dad..." Qin Lang looked at his dad in disbelief. His voice was shocked and aggrieved, he seemed to say something then got into the car. Ye Qian didn't hear it clearly, he could only watch the car leave the gate of the house.