When Uncle Master Became Master After 27

As far as Lang Qianxing was concerned, the previous life was no longer important. If there was anything, he probably would have to thank Yun Hua.

If it wasn't for him sending the heaven crystal rock into his hand, he wouldn't have the chance to come to Qin LAng's side, approaching him step by step, provoking again and again until he has him now.

Qin Lang sat quietly on the stone, and Lang Qianxing fixed his hair. Lang Qianxingused to do this before, but now, his identity is not just his disciple.

He is going back to Tianyun Sect, and he will hold a dao companion ceremony with Lang Qianxing in an upright manner. He didn't like the hustle and bustle but such a big event should still be hosted by his senior brother. Under the witness of the heaven dao, he will form a contract with Lang Qianxing in front of his master Qiu Xuan's great hall.

Qin Lang did not elaborate but Lang Qianxing, who had a tacit understanding with him, quickly understood.

He originally thought that it would be good enough to live in the abyss with Qin Lang, but he didn't find more that Qin Lang wanted to give him. Probably because the ending in his last life was too tragic, in this life, it compensated him with Qin Lang.

The long black hair was fixed by the white pure and limpid jade hairpin. Lang Qianxing casually tied a strand of blue silk, feeling the soft feeling of the hair slowly sliding down between his fingers.

Then the hand grabbed half of Qin Lang's shoulder, then the owner of the hand leaned over and put a light kiss on Qin Lang's face.

Qin Lang lowered his eyes, his eyelashes trembled, but he did not speak. The AYin beast jumped on Qin Lang's lap, noticing his ears turning red again.

Lang Qianxing looked at this little demon beast, his dissatisfied expression did not restrain at all, "Master, do we really have to bring this thing back? Uncle master and the others will find out, right? It will be bad to be involved at that time, master."

The little demon beast couldn't forget the sullen look in its master's eyes that wanted to kill it. It hurriedly shivered and burrowed into Qin Lang's arms again.

Qin Lang touched the fluffy back of the little demon beast, "It doesn't have its real body so no one will recognize it. The AYin beast illusion is very strong. Besides, only it can take us out."

The heaven secret realm is very mysterious. The same place but opened at different time periods, it generally won't be the same secret realm.

A cultivator with powerful abilities can create a cave, which is equivalent to a world in which countless treasures are placed. However, how can the treasure cave owner open it up to others generously?

Therefore, the secret realm is mostly the residue of the accidental death of some great powers and the failure of their tribulation.

And what Qin Lang and the others entered this time was the secret realm of the previous demon king, which was Lang Qianxing's father's tomb.

There are only a few male protagonists who come and go in this fantasy story. Although the original story did not mention it in detail, Qin Lang could also guess it. However, Qin Lang felt that there was no need to tell Lang Qianxing who his father was. Even if he did, he probably didn't have the idea of ​​wanting to dominate the world like in the original story, and that will only add a little more worry about whether he would mind his demon blood.

AYin Beast was very comfortable being rubbed by Qin Lang. Hearing Qin Lang's words, it quickly meowed twice, purring to express that it's not contaminated and won't cause public hazard, it is totally pure.