The Prince and The Frog 13

"Hello? Qin Lang?" No one spoke on the other end of the phone, there were just some noise, Ye Qian couldn't help frowning. Qin Lang pressed the call, did he just accidentally click it?

After a while, Qin Lang's weak voice came from the other line.

"You, let me go.."

"ALang, you are so bad. After losing weight, you suddenly became so cold to me. But, I like your bad look."

"You..You bastard!"

"Don't bite! Your lips are so pretty. It won't look good if you bite it. Come, let brother kiss it..."

There was a muffled sound from there.

"Ah, you're quite hard headed. You hurt brother Yu's jaw. So you don't want to kiss me? It's okay, you'll be crying and begging me in a while. For you, I'm not in a hurry..."

"You are paralyzed[1]! There was another crisp slap on the other end of the phone. Maybe when Chen Ziyu hit Qin Lang, he moved and slammed into the phone so the phone was hung up.

Ye Qian's breathing froze. He gripped the phone tightly, with red eyes, he shouted at the driver: "Take me to manor as fast as possible! Quick!"

The drivers were yelled at by the eldest young master and trembled, he quickly stepped on the accelerator to accelerate. It is just a class reunion, does he need to be in such a hurry?

Qin Lang, wait for me! Don't be in trouble! Nothing will happen!

Ye Qian soon arrived so he rushed into the private room of the class reunion. The baleful aura on his face frightened those groups of people. With a dark face, he asked where Qin Lang and Chen Ziyu went. Someone shivered and pointed in a direction.

That direction is the manor's hotel.

When Ye Qian found Qin Lang, his shirt was ripped by Chen Ziyu already, revealing his flat chest. His pants were also taken down to his knees, the two long white legs were pitifully exposed to the air. The corner of his black shorts was pulled to his hip bone, going down anymore and he'll be in jeopardy. This is a deadly seduction, one glance and blood will spurts and surge.

Chen Ziyu had only taken off his coat so he was still well-dressed. If Ye Qian hadn't seen him lying on top of Qin Lang with his own eyes then not trace of being a beast could be seen from him at all.

Chen Ziyu obviously did not expect Ye Qian to come. His face changed and wanted to say something but looking at the other party's dark gazes, he only felt fear.

Ye Qian kicked Chen Ziyu away with one kick, he took off his coat and quickly covered Qin Lang's body, then stared at him coldly.

Chen Ziyu's face turned blue in pain. He then glanced unwillingly at Qin Lang, who was unconscious on the bed. At the end, he picked up his coat on the ground and went away sullenly.

Ye Qian closed the door of the room then he turn to look at Qin Lang, who was flushed red on the bed, in distress. The person he loved most was drugged and almost got overpowered.

It's because he didn't protect him!

Ye Qian gently stroked the young man's flushed face. There was an obvious slap print on the left side of his face. Ye Qian's heart throbbed, he kissed the young man's forehead lovingly. He dared not think about what would happen if he had come a little later.

Chen Ziyu, that hypocrite! I will never let him go!

A cold touch landed on his forehead and face, Qin Lang instinctively pursued that thing that could cool him down. After his hand fumbled in the air for a while, he finally felt it, and so his whole body couldn't help but stick to it.